Day 6: Revealed

" Mom I'm leaving don't wait up!" I yelled at the door.

" I don't care. Go jump off a cliff." She screamed.

" Sam. Behave if you need me just text or call me." I said to my younger brother.

" Cole. Have fun." Sam said hugging me.

" Be careful. Stay in your room and don't take anything she says to personal." I said hugging him back. After that I hopped into my car and drove down main street from the shack that I lived in to the rich side of town where Isis lived. I pulled up in front of the address she gave her friend to give me. It was a white mansion with gigantic windows. It had double doors with a seal at the top of it. I rang the doorbell and a woman who looked a lot like Isis. She had dark brown hair and blue eyes like Isis. She was short like Isis.

" Hi. You must be Cole." She smiled.

" Yeah. Nice to meet you Mr. Secret." I smiled sticking out my hand and she shook it.

" Call me Elena." She laughed. I took a pink and white rose out of the bouquet of Roses I got Isis and gave it to Elena. " Isis! Cole is here!" She screamed.

" I'll be down soon!" She screamed back and I could hear the happiness in her voice. She came running down the hall being chased by a little boy. She looked so cute in her black high waisted shorts and the long sleeve black shirt that hugged her body. She hair was up in a ponytail and it bobbed up and down in the air.

" Jace. Stop it. I have to go." She laughed as she stood on top of the couch jumping from place to place.

" No. I don't want you to leave!" The little kid screamed. Isis stopped when she could find another couch to jump on. The little kid clung on to her leg and pulled her down on the couch.

"Jace. Let go of your sister and go and do your homework." His mom said in a calm tone. The little kid ran up the stairs so fast terrified of his mom.

" Bye, mom. I'll see you later." Isis said and pulled me out of the door closing it behind her.

" Nice meeting you." I yelled over my shoulder.

" You too." Elena screamed. I opened the door for Isis to get in and I handed her the pink and white roses.

"I love them. Where did you get them?" She asked.

" I made them. I split the stems and put it in pink dye. I did them for you like three days ago." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

" I love them and that was really thoughtful." She smiled and I smiled back. I closed her door and went into the drivers side. There was something in the way that she looked me that made me nervous and excited at the same time. What strange emotions to get at the same time. The car ride to the beach was quit. Isis was looking at the roses and smiling. She would glance at me thinking I couldn't see her. I would glance at her every now and then I could already see her from the corner of my eyes. She made me crazy. I could smell the strawberry kiwi shampoo that she uses and that made me go a little crazy. When we got to the beach no one was there it was just us after all it was september. It was chilly. Isis looked cold so I took of my jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders because my long sleeve shirt was enough for me to keep warm. She snuggled into it and gave me a grateful smile. I walked her down to the boardwalk where there were benches for us to sit and watch the sunset. We made it to the bench and we sat there in silence not awkward silence a comfortable silence.

" So tell me about yourself." She harmonized with the sound of the wind.

" I'm a transfer student from England. I like Global issues with Mr. James and I enjoy having fun. Now tell me about you." I said turning to face her on the bench.