Day 12: Day off

" Day Off. What are we going to do?" Hunter asked after we had breakfast. He had slept over at my house because he didn't want to be in the same home as his psychopathic mother. Someone knocked on the door and I opened it to see a bruised Damien crying. I pulled him in and motioned for him to sitting on the couch. I went into the kitchen and got him ice when I went back into the living room. Hunter was comforting his boyfriend as usual telling him everything will be ok. I put the ice on his bruised cheek and sat across from him. Someone else knocked on the door and I cracked the door to see Cole.

" Hey, Um right nows not a good time for me." I mumbled looking back at Damien.

" That's ok take care of who ever you have in their then call me." He smiled and kissed my head.

" I will." I smiled and I heard Damien throw up. " I'll call you later." I said before shutting the door. I ran into the living room to see Damien having a panic attack. " Damien slow down your breathing." I said sitting next to him. Someone rang the doorbell again and Jace ran to the door knowing that I was busy. In rushed Cole with a blanket and a bag. He wrapped the blanket around Damien and gave him the bag to breath in and out.

" Keep your head up. It will let air into your lungs." He said softly. I stood up and went to the kitchen. I got a mop and a bucket to clean up. I cleaned up all of the barf and nearly throw up myself. I took a deep breath and walked back inside after throwing away the gross things. Cole had turned on the T.v for Damien who was cuddled up with Hunter. I loved the sight of them together. I can't believe his dad would beat the crap out of him for it. I looked around the room for Cole but he wasn't there. I walked into the kitchen to see him at the stove cooking and it smelt delicious.

"Cole you're amazing you know that." I said sitting down at the kitchen ilde.

" I'm nothing special." He laughed.

" Yeah you kinda are. You're amazing." I smiled.

" You're special." He said with all seriousness.

" You shouldn't degrade yourself. You're an incredible individual after most people saw that they never talked to us again. You on the other hand stuck around that's more than most people can say." I said in a matter of fact voice and a smile broke out on his face.

" Thanks but so are you." He mumbled setting some food in front of me.