Chapter 2: Mr. Meathead

"I can't believe you would be so nice to that loser!" Harry nagged me on our way out of History.

"Harry, you idiot! Us drama geeks are like the lowest on the totem pole!" I huffed, walking up to my locker.

"Jess probably wants to jump on the fresh meat, I'm pretty sure that's her definition of 'hot'." Niall said, munching on a Rice Crispy treat. My face and neck erupted into flames.

"See, look! She's blushing!" Harry smiled and poked my cheek. I forced myself not to smile sheepishly and hid in my locker.

"Oh no." Niall growled from deep in his throat.

"Niall! Harry! Long time no see!" Said Zayn Malik, putting Niall in a headlock and rubbing his scalp with his knuckles. He was the biggest meathead I know and the quote on quote "hottest guy in the school" (according to girls in my school). He had darker skin, cocky golden brown eyes and black hair in his signature quick.

"Hi Zayn." Niall mumbled, struggling out of his headlock.

"Hey Niall, I see you dyed your hair again," He said and Niall nodded, licking the inside of his lips, looking for cuts from his clear braces, "you look like less of a girl!" Zayn exclaimed, receiving high fives from his guffawing sidekick Liam Payne, Liam's darkish hair flopping on his forehead and into his brown eyes.

"Hey!" Harry and I snapped at the both of them.

"Zayn that was totally UN-called for!" I growled, mentally biting his head off. He turned to me, his expression lust-filled.

"Jessica," He smiled, circling me, "the summer has been kind to you." He reached for my bum and I grabbed his forearm, digging my nails into the sleeve of his varsity jacket. "If you want to put that hottness to good use or just ditch these losers, you sure can sit with me at lunch." He winked and puckered his lips, walking away with his stupid posse. I looked at Harry, his eyes angry and his face tense.

"God he is so...IGNORANT!" Harry yelled in frustration, kicking his locker shut in anger.

"Can I just kill him and everyone turns a blind eye? Because he eye-rapes me on a daily basis!" I growled and the two boys nodded in agreement and Harry waved and headed in the opposite direction as Niall and I as we headed to our next class.