Chapter XI

WARNING:
This chapter contains explicit NSFW. You have been warned.

Dice (POV)

Where am I? It's dark in here... I hate the dark. I'm in a small bedroom that looks quite familiar to me. I got up from the bed and looked around. I seemed to be... shorter than usual. I took a glance in the mirror. It was me... but young. Wearing the same loose purple pants with straps and a cute purple bowtie to match it. A string of light spreads accross the room as i snap back, the door behind me opening. There he was. The devil himself standing in the doorway with his smug toothy grin. My limbs started shaking. I wasn't scared yet it seemed like i had no control over my body. I felt too numb to even hear anything as the devil spoke. All i could hear as mumbling and before i know it my body starts to move on it's own, inching closer to the Devil who is holding the door open for me. Then i hear something faint. A smaller more quite voice speak up as i stop dead in my tracks. I was speaking but I didn't feel like i was speaking. I managed to make out a few words.

"I'm scared.... please don't...... i don't want to..... I can't...."

As those words left my mouth the room started falling appart until there was nothing else but a dark void, the devil's red eyes shining in the darkness as he circled around me. He was mumbling and I seamed to speak back. Until i started hearing a ringing noise and i could clearly hear everything. Even the Devil's footsteps as he was making his way over, towering over me as he growled.

"You belong TO ME"

I woke up in a cold sweat, my body trembling as i looked down next to me, seeing the comforting sight of a sleeping Cup. A dream... They are starting to get more vivid and I didn't like it. I turn and lay on my side, facing Cuphead as i gently take his face into my hands, just moke sure I wasn't still dreaming. I caressed his face and pulled the blanket over him, since he had kicked it off in his sleep, before wrapping my arms around him and hugging him for comfort. I didn't sleep for the rest of the night, holding my beloved Cup as the hpurs went by.

Third Person (POV)

It was around eight or so when the people in the house started waking up. Mugman was the first one up. Surprisingly, Dice had passed out out of being too tired to stay awake for the rest of the night. But he was once again woken up, this time by the welcoming smell of eggs and bacon. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking down at Cuphead who was gripping his shirt, clearly wanting him to lay back down. But Dice wanted to eat and he was sure as hell that Cuphead will be hungry as soon as he woke up. He gently shook him and Cuphead's grip on Dice's shirt softened, his eyes opening up as a loud groan escaped his throat. The cup sat up and yawned, looked up at Dice with a slight glare. He didn't know why he was woken up but he didn't like it.

"Why are we up sooo early"

"Because your brother is making breakfast and by the time you wake up, your breakfast will turn soggy"

Cuphead let out anothe groan of defeat, getting out of bed and heading downstairs. Dice followed him shortly after, holding the railing as he walked. He was still a little dizzy after staying up so late but he did his best to hide it. The two made their way into the kitchen where Mugman was humming away as he placed the eggs and bacon on to a plate. He turned around when he heard footsteps and smiled.

"You two are just in time. Food's ready"

Mugman placed the plates on the table, the two sitting down and looking at the food like they haven't eaten in days. Long story short, breakfast went on like a war. Dice and Cuphead trying to eat as much as possible as Mugman was just sitting back and enjoying the show.