Chapter XIII

WARNING: Rape, Non-con sex is waiting ahead.The rape part is between two lines so if you are sensible to that stuff go ahead and skip. You have been warned.

Dice was sitting at the casino's bar, getting glares and stares from the devil's new employees. Dice chose to ignore them and he went back to drinking his worries away. He missed inkwell isle. He missed his casino. He missed his friends. But one he missed the most was Cuphead. He just wanted to hold him and cry his heart out to him just to hear Cuphead say "Shhh it's okay Dice... Everything will be fine". But now he is back here in the hell he hoped that he escaped from a long time ago. Dice hated it. He hated this place, he hated the devil, he hated himself for not being able to do anything right.

_______________

Dice's head was filled with dark thoughts of hatred towards others and towards himself. But he kept a straight face as he downed his fifth glass of scotch, drowing the thoughts away. Soon enough he got tired and stumble his way into his bedroom. He stepped in and sat on his bed. Dice looked around his room, which felt like it was spinning. He was about to black out when he suddenly saw a black figure in front of him. A figure with horns and a wide toothy grin that gave him chills. He hated that smile. The devil let out a dark chuckled, grabbing a hold on Dice's arm and pushing him down onto the bed, his grin growing wider as he watched Dice squirm and kick his feet in attempt to get the devil off. He then took Dice's other arm, now pinning him to the bed as he leaned in to whisper to Dice.

"I want to do so many things to your body you don't even know"

"Oh I know... you're a sick fuck who likes getting his way with those who are unable to fight back..."

"Heh... You know me quite well Dice. Or should i say King?~"

"I hope you rott in a ditch..."

"Heh~. Such a potty mouth you have King. Let's fix that shall we?~"

The devil tied Dices's hands with a black rope he summoned out of thin air, keeping him still as he ripped the thin fabric of his pants, tearing them off and leaving Dice exposed to the devil's eyes. He was flipped over on his stomach, feeling sick knowing what was to come next. He felt the devil's cold hand slide off his underwear, his claws leaving a thin claw like red line on his butt. The devil pulled Dice's hips up and took out his cock, stroking it and getting it nice and hard. Dice stuffed his face into the mattress the second the tip of the devil's shaft made contact with his entrance, muffling a loud painful howl as the devil rammed himself into the poor Dice, his walls tearing as blood was slowly falling down his thighs. He didn't even give Dice a chance to react, moving himself in and out of Dice at a fast pace, and all that he could do is scream in pain or beg the devil to slow down. After what seemed like hours the devil let out a low grunt, pulling out and letting his load get all over Dice. The devil licked his lips at the sight under him. A tearful Dice, panting and twitching, cum dripping off of his chest and face as blood from Dice's entrance stained the mattress beneath him. The devil looked at him for a while before untying him and leaving the room, leaving Dice shaking in pain.

_______________

Cuphead and Mugman along with Grim Matchstick, Cala Maria, Baroness Von Bon Bon, Hilda Berg, Cagney Carnation, and Werner Werman were all aboard a big ship that was heading towards the mainlands. The group of people sat silently on board, a single thought in their mind. To get rid of the devil once and for all.

They got off at the docks, making their way to the base of the mountains. There was a staircase leading up into a cave, music, lights and smoke coming from it. The group split up once in the cave, making sure they covered the entire area. Getting rid of the devil will be no easy task. First they had to weaken him and get him to stay still, then they'll have Cala cast an old spell that will seal the devil into the firey pits of hell where he belongs and make sure he stays there, never to bother a soul again. It sounds easy, but knowing the devil he wasn't going to give up easily.