ACT I: Chapter Four (Part 2)

(Y/n)'s POV:

"It pays to be a winner." These word were commonly said by the instructors. We all were exhausted from the past phases but, we still have a few more programs before we qualified as SEAL. After we passed the BUD/S, we proceed with the Parachute Jump School. They taught us with the static line and free fall training in Atlas. The instructors were the Remnant's best instructors and taught us to develop a safe and competent free fall jumpers in a short period of time. We completed the course by passed through a series of jump progressions, from basic static line to accelerated free fall jump with combat equipment. Our last test will be completing the night descents with combat equipments from a minimum altitude of 9,500 feet. Luckily, all of the candidates including me passed this course.

Finally, we proceed with the SEAL Qualification Training. This course took us from the basic elementary level of Naval Special Warfare to a more advanced degree of tactical training. It was designed to provide us with the core tactical knowledge they will need to join a SEAL platoon. We learned about advanced skill sets in weapons training, close-quarters combat, small unit tactics, land navigation, demolitions, unarmed combat, cold weather training in the high mountain in Mistral, medical skills and maritime operations. Before graduating, we also attend Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape training. Since I wanted to become a medic, I have to attend the Advanced Medical Training Course for 6 months with other 20 candidates. I'm glad that all of the 20 candidates passed the course and completed all of the SEAL training course.