ACT I: Chapter Twelve

Blake's POV:

I went to look for (Y/n) after he met with his father. I'm worried when I saw his nose bleed. I reached his room and knocked it three times. The door opened and revealed Erik.

Erik: "Oh hey Blake. What's up?" He asked

Blake: "Hey. I'm looking for (Y/n). Is he in the room?"

Erik: "For a short period of time. But after he cleaned the blood, he left the room. I think you can find him at the statue near the fountain."

Blake: "Oh, okay. Thanks Erik. See ya again."

Erik: "Most welcome. And take care of (Y/n) for me hehehe" and then, he closed the door. I shook my head because of his tease and walked to the statue that he said before. I saw him sitting on the plinth of the statue and, smoking? Well, I never thought that he's smoking. But nevermind. I walked to him, trying not to suprise him. As I reached near him, I spoke.

Blake: "I don't know that you are a smoker."

(Y/n)'s POV:

I was sitting on the plinth of the statue trying to calm myself. I pulled out a cigarrete and light it up. I took a deep inhale and exhale the thick grey smoke. I've been smoking since the incident which Tenzou, Danny and Izmash were killed in action.

??? : "I don't know that you are a smoker." Immediantly, I threw away the cigarette and looked over my shoulder. It was Blake.

(Y/n): "Oh hey there, Blake. How long you're standing behind me?" I asked.

Blake: "Just now, and I don't mind if you smoke...." I relieved a bit after she said that. "Mind if I sit with you?" I just shook my head and she sat down next to me. "Are you allright?" I just nodded. "I heard that Ruby and Yang are you sister." I sighed a bit.

(Y/n): "Not a biological brother. I'm an adopted son."

Blake: "Umm... why you don't want them to call you as brother?" I looked down and let out a loud sigh. "I-It's okay if you don't wan-"

(Y/n): "I was an adopted son of the Xiao Long Rose family. I was an orphan. I don't know who is my biological mother and father. Basically, every adopted child will have a better life after they got adopted. But mine is different. I was used as a punching bag, anger relieve, anything that you want to call it. Everyday, I will get beaten by dad. If he don't, then Yang or mom will do it. Ruby, before she changed, she cared about me. She's the one who light my darkest day. Only my uncle and aunt who still care about me until now. They are the ones who trained me secretly, treat my wound and gave me the hope to live until today. Everyday I kept thinking, why they adopted me... why they.." I started to tearing up. "W-why they treat me l-like a slaves...." I can't hold my tears anymore. I began to cry. "W-why *sobs* do I have t-to endure *sobs* this kind of life..." I put my face on my hand, trying to hold my tears. I then felt someone hugged me from left side.

Blake: "Shh shh shh... It's okay... You're not in that life right now.." she said trying to make me calm. I managed to calm myself.

(Y/n): "*sniffs* Thanks.. I need that. Anyway, after having enough, I decided to run from the house. I live in the forest for 2 weeks until one day, two beowolves came out from the bushes and attacked me. They managed to give me a bad wounds. And that time, I was lucky that my ass was saved by the Team 5. After that, they took me in the watch and treat me like a real family. And that's how I've become what I am today.

Blake: "You have a really great life after you left the house..." she said trying to hold her tears after listened to my story.

(Y/n): "Heh... I'm glad to hear that..."