ACT I: Chapter Four (Part 1)

A/n: allright guys. Please take your seat. We'll start the chapter 4 now! Stay sharp.

______________________________________________

3rd POV:

At the military hospital in Vale.

You have been discharged from the hospital after 4 days of recovery and the team picked you there. You felt even more better than before and happiness filled you. The team decided to bring you to the recruitment station for the training program.

Tenzou: "So kid, how are you feel now?" He asked.

(Y/n): "Better than ever. So, what's the plan now?"

Izmash: "We decided that we send you to the SEAL recruitment station for the training program that will start in 3 days more."

(Y/n): "Great! I believe that my body is ready for it." You said with confident.

Erik: "Are you sure about that kid? That training is all about mental strength. If you don't have enough mental strength, you won't endure it." He said with a bit of worried tone.

(Y/n): "I believe that my mental is ready. Remember that I had strengthen my mental from my past life."

Erik: "Well then, good enough."

Tenzou: "Now... where the fuck is Danny?! He should be here now...." he said while watching his watch. As he took his sight from his watch, Danny arrived with the SUV. He rolled down the SUV's window and yelled.

Danny: "I know that I'm late but get the fuck inside this SUV now!" We then get into the SUV and drove off.

(Y/n): "So.... how's the training program when you guys joined it?" I asked as I intrigued with the training.

Danny: "They called the program as SEAL Training Program and the toughest one is the "HELL WEEK". You will not get enough sleep as the instructors push your body to the limits. And they only pick the strong one. Not only the body strength factors, but also their mental. Mental is about everything. You have a strong mental, you will pass. If you don't, scream like a girl and ring the bell to quit."

(Y/n): "So, the program are different from the other programs?"

Tenzou: "Not really. The training are almost the same. But, the SEALs are different from the other Special Force in the Remnant. Basically, the SEALs are-"

Danny: "HOLY MOTHER OF OPERATORS!!!!" suddenly, Danny stepped on the brake really hard to make the SUV halted immediately sending us forward a bit. Izmash hit the back of the driver's seat making his nose bleed.

Izmash: "SHIT WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled as he hold his nose.

Danny: "THERE WAS A FUCKING DOG CROSSED THE ROAD WITHOUT LOOKING LEFT OR RIGHT!" Said him while pointing his finger to the stray dog

Tenzou: "THEN WHY DONT YOU DRIVE SLOW A BIT YOU DOLT?!"

Danny: "OHHH I DONT WANT TO BE SCOLD BY YOU IF WE ARRIVE LATE AT THE STATION!"

Erik: "SILENCE YOU THREE DUMMKOPF!" They all went silent and Danny started to step on the gas. "They really never grew up." He muttered as you chuckled a bit.

Tenzou: "Anyway, let's continue. So the SEALs are different. While the other Special Forces required the candidates have to serve in the Atlas military for 2 to 4 years before they can sign in for the Rangers or Pararescue or CCT or JTAC or TACP or SWCC or MARSOC training course. The SEALs welcomed every candidates not only the military personal, but also civillians and huntsman who want to join the SEALs from all over the Remnant. So in the simple word, SEALs are open to all."