Chapter 3 - Jacob's Crush!

{Skyler's POV}

Jacob's room is so cool. It's painted blue and has posters of Drake and Eminem in it. I love rap music! We're so similar! I love Drake's song "One Dance" He starts playing music and I say "Omg, can you play-" He cuts me off and we say "One Dance" at the same time!! Omg!!!!!  We start dancing to it and then he dabs. Hahah! The song finishes and we slink over to his bed. "So..." I say, making eye contanct with him. "So.........." He says, shifting his eyes. He breaks the awkward silence by saying "Can I tell you a secret??" and my eyes widen and I nod. He says "Well... I kinda have a crush. She's really pretty, and she's new and she's so smart and I know I just met her recently but I think she might be the one for me..." He says, with a twinkle in his eyes. "Continue..." I say, my heart rasing. "Well... I think you know who she is.." He says, smiling. Oh my gosh!!! It's finally happening!!! "Well, she lives next door to me...." OMGZ!!! "Who is it?!" I say, smiling!
"Brooklyn." He says, smiling. My smile fades and my shoulders slump. "Oh..." I say. I check the time on my phone, my eyes watering. It's 3:51 PM. "I've got to... Go home for dinner.." I say, not making eye contact. "Bu-" He says but i cut him off by slamming his bedroom door. His mom asks me "Hi skyler, are you staying for dinner?" But I shake my head and head out, tears flowing down my cheaks. I get home and run to my room.

{Jacob's POV}

wtf....

{Skyler's POV}

I sit on my bed and cry. I call up Juan and ask for him to come over.  Within 30 seconds, he's in my room. "Dam! That was fast" I say, sniffling. "Gurl! What's up, sistaaaaa????" He asks me? "I just got back from Jacob's and he totally just told me that he has a crush on my sister!! She always gets everything!!!!!" I say, stomping my foot on the ground. "Honey, you are too good for him! Let's listen to some Lady Gaga and danc eour feelings away!" He says, playing Just Dance by Lady Gaga. "Yaaaaaas" He yells. and we dance. He starts to twerk and I yell "Werk it bitch!!!" And then he gasps.

{Jacob's POV}

*Looking through window* Wtf....

Hey guise! Sorry for the short chapter! School's been so hard recently, I had a f*cking homework this week!!!!!