Chapter 5 - The kiss!!!!

{Jacob's POV}

I'm finally gonna do it. I'm gonna tell Brooklyn how I feel. I know I've only known her for 3 days, but I think I'm in Love with her. I head over to the Jonsess household in my neon green tanktop and my floral shorts. I hear shouting from their dad, I hear it a lot. I think he's an alchoholic. I decide to not go in through the front door and clime up a ladder to Brooke's window. I see her, and I tap on her window. She opens it and I slink in. "WTF, Jacob???" she says. I shush her. "I heard shouting and I didn't want to disturb, but I need to talk to you, Brooklyn." She tits her head "Okayyy...." She says cautiosly "Listen... I know I only met you three days ago and this is going to sound absolotey crazy... But I think.. That... I'm... In Love with you..."  I look at her and smile hopfully? "No thanks I'm good, go away" she says to me. Wow. I rush out of her room in a furrius rage. I bump into Skyler in the hallway. "Hey there, I havent seen you in a while" I say flirtatiously. Suddenly I'm completely over brooklyn. How have I been blind this whole time?? I should TOTALLY date Skyler. "Hi..." She says to me, blushing. She's so cute when she's nervous. "Do you wanna come to my room?" She says to me. I say yes and we walk to her room. I sit on her bed and she slinks down next to me.

"Skyler, listen... I know I only met you three days ago and this is going to sound absolotey crazy... But I think.. That... I'm... In Love with you" I looked at her and she beemed. She had a smile so wide, that it was a smile! Oh my god! "I love you too!" She says to me. She leans in to kiss me and I lean in to kiss her and then we kiss and it's nice. I feel my member get firm. And it's nice. She looks down to my lap. "Jacob..... Are you-" She whispers "Hard?" I finish, smirking. She gasps and leans in to  kiss me again, I lower my hands down her back and I touch her butt. "Are you okay with that,  Skyler" I ask her, becos consent is IMPORTANT. "Yes, daddy." She winks at me. I grasp her butt and she moans gently. "Actually, I changed my mind Jacob. I really like you but I think we're too young for this. We're only 14." She says. I smile knowingly. "That's okay, we can do it when you're ready. Or not, it's up to you."

{Skyler's POV}

To be completely honest, I am into it but I wanted to test the waters with Jacob to make sure he's a good person. He's been a bit of a knob to be honest and I'm so pleesed he values my needs. I make out with him for a little bit and then we just hang out. He looks at me and says "I have an idea!" He slinks out of my window and puts his leg into his window frame. He lowers himself into his room and grabs his guitar. I gasp! He brings it back to my room and looks at me romanticly.  "I wrote this song for you." He says. I gasp. Nobody's ever written me a song before, let alone serinaded! He sings the most beautiful words I've ever heard composed.
Chillin' with a hair tie
No makeup with some sweatpants on
You know I can always be that guy
You can think about me all night long
But I think you need some
Thing to think of me
Something that will keep you warm and
Show you we can be
More than just this
So if you are not ready for my kiss,
Then you can wear my sweatshirt,
You're the only one I hold,
And I don't want you to be cold
So baby wear my..

He trails off and looks up at me like a happy little child. I start to cry.  I love it so much. "I love you, Jacob Sartorius." I say. "I love you, Skyler Jones" He takes off his sweatshirt and gives it to me, as promised in his ballad.  He is now shirtless. "wtf why arent you wearing a shirt under their" I ask. "Shirts are for pussies" he says. He has a way with words, I love him so much.