Chapter 4 - Juan's Boyfriends?

{Juan's POV}
It's 5:00 PM and I start walking back from Skyler's house and I walk to the park to meet up with Mark. Mark is a super popular boy but he's secretly gay. Little does he know, I'm also dating his best friend, Mario! I finish walking to the park and see him waiting for me, on the swings. "Hey baby." He says, and I smile and sit on his lap. He starts swinging and I turn to him and Kiss him and sigh. "What's wrong babe?" Mark asks me and I say "I wish we didn't have to slink around in secret like this..." But the jokes on him! I did wish we did so that Mario doesn't find out!! Haha I'm so sassy! "Babe.. You know I can't come out of the closet. I'd get kicked off of the football team, my life would be over!"  I kind of feel bad for him, but he's a mean person so I don't feel too bad. We make out for a bit then I check the time. It's 7:34. "Oh dear, I've got to go home now! My curfew is 7:30!" I lie to him, my curfew is 11:00!!! Yeah, my mom's pretty. chill. I quickly slink onto my bike and go to the other park to see Mario and wave goodbye to Mark.

Mario's standing there, with a disappointed look on his face. "Bae, are you okay?" I say, flipping my hair. "I found out about u and Mark." Mario says. My face turns as white as a gost. Oh no. "Um.... What???" I say? "I saw you to. I was walking back from lacrosee and I saw both of you making out. I can't believe you!!!!" I sigh but it's not that big of a deal for me because I have six other boyfriends. I guess it was about time that one of them would find out. "Alright then. Byezies!" I say, waving then I blow him a kiss and strut away like the model I am.

{Mario's POV}

I wait until Juan is fully gone to start crying. I hide in a bush to make sure nobody sees me cry because then they'll all know that I'm secretly gay. I weep so much and I'm so sad I don't really know what to do. I didn't need to brake up with my girlfriend, Jessica Parker. I don't really love her but at least people won't think I'm gay if I'm dating her. I'm probably not even gay, I just don't think I like girls, and I know I like boys but like I'm probably not gay. I don't even like broadway! I guess I like Lady Gaga and wearing booty shorts that I stole from my slutty older sister but I only wear them in private so it doesn't count. I've never watched RuPaul's drag race, and even straight people watch that so I guess I'm as straight as you can get. Okay, I guess that was a lie. I secretly watch RuPaul's drag race every evening and I blast Ru's music when I'm home alone. But I can't be gay if I have nobody to be gay with! I don't even have a crush! Who would I even date that isn't Juan.... Apart from.... Oh my God. I'm In love with MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Mark's POV}

I check my phone after making out with Juan in the park, and I hope it's a call from him. It's not,it's from Mario. "Uhh, hey, bro" I say in my straightest voice possible. "I know about you." I hear over the phone. What????? Who told him??? Who would know???? "I have a lot to explain" he says. Mario tells me all about how Juan has been cheating on the both of us with eachother and how he's secretly gay and how I am aswell and we both talk about it for ages. Then, Mario says "I have something else to tell you, Mark....." I tell him to continue and he says "Mark, I think I'm in love with you." I gasp. Oh my god. Mario's in love with me? How can that be? He only just realised he's gay, and I don't think I'm in love with him. I just want to spend every waking moment with him and last year was thw worst year of my life because I didn't have all of my lessons with him and I find him funny and lovely and such a good friend and... Oh my god !!! I fill the silence. "I'm in love with you too, Mario."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! I love gay people so much so I just HAD to put this in my very own book!!!!