Chapter 6 - A day in the life of Brooklyn Jones

{Brooklyn's POV}

I wake up at 7:06 AM, as I'm a morning person. Not most people are, but those people are inferior. I get out of bed and I brush my purly whites and wash my pantene advert worthy hair. In the shower, I perfectly lip sinc to Fergalicious. I wash my hair and my goddess body. I proseed to hop out of the shower and dry myself off. Whilst I'm drying, I sit at my vanity and do my makeup, like the legend I am. I look in my closet and grab the perfect outfit. I have some denim shorts and an off the soldier frilly shirt. It's February, but a hoe never gets cold. I pair my outfit with some white knee socks, converse and a flower crown. I take my hair out of my towel and spritz myself with Victoria's Secret body spray. I twirl around my room and take some flawless mirror selfies to share with my 3014 and growing Instagram followers.

I head out to meet Lucy at starbucks for a quick coffee. I arrive 3 minutes late, and she was waiting there patiently, as do all of my devoted minions. She's bought me a pumpkin spice latte, tall and I smile at her. "Thank you, Lucy" I gently sip my autumnal drink as Lucy snaps candid photos. Most people wouldn't be okay with being photographed without their knowledge, whilst drinking something that could cause some unattractive faces or at worst, a major spill. Me, on the other hand, never looks bad and I have an incredibly steady hand, so obviously all the pictures come out perfect.

I kiss Lucy on the cheek as I say goodbye to her, as I head off on my way to meet Jessica for lunch at Chipotle. I love Chipotle. Chipotle is my life. I slink down the high street and see Jessica waiting for me. "Hiii gorgeous" I say to her, as some sort of act of charity. She smiles at me and hugs me. We go into chipotle and I order a vegan bean burrito, as I'm a vegan, I'm better than most people. She orders some taco thing idk I don't pay much attention. We sit down and discuss the people in our year. She mentions a rumour that my sister is dating Jacob Sartorius. "I wouldn't doubt it. He came into my house and asked me out yesterday, I rejected him and I assume that Skyler got sloppy seconds." Jessica giggles. "He's not even good in bed, trust me, I know." She says. "I've got to go, I'll see you at school on Monday, bae" I say to her. I slink out of chipotle and go home. I'm bored of people so I just hang out at home for the rest of the day.

In the evening, I wash my perfectly applied makeup off my face, not that I need it as I still look flawless after its gone. I put my hair up in a messy bun, and somehow it still looks perfect. I get changed into some pyjama shorts and a graphicE tee shirt and have an effortless comfy and beautiful asthmatic I'm literally so perfect?? Can somebody please please PLEASE explain how I'm as great as I am? Like obviously it's not a family trait as dad's an alchoholic, which I am not never will be, mom's dead, which I am not and never will be and Skyler's a bit of a knob which I am not and never will be.

Hey guys! I hope you loved this chapter, I've currently got really bad diarreah so I have plenty of time to wrtie :)