Official Cover (2018)

Update 19.03.2018 

The new and official cover for Girl in Pain has been decided!

Thank you all for participating.

[Cover contest]

[Cover contest]

Hi everyone!

How are you? I'm happy to announce you that the cover contest for the official cover of Girl in Pain on Instagram and Twitter has finally ended. As I imagined, the results on both socials were different but what actually surprised me was that in the finale voting turn on Instagram the two finalist covers are even: 50% to 50%.

In the meantime my creative self decided to realise new covers for the book and I must say I love them more than the old ones. They are much more relevant to the book's timeline and I personally think that graphically they're intersting and catch the eye.

For these reasons I decided to write this chapter to do a final voting. Share this with as many people as you can so that 

It will work this way: 

Update 13.03.2018 scroll down until  you surpassed the page breaker and leave one vote in form of a heart on your favourite cover between the two winners! 

1. Everyone of you has a maximum of 10 votes so use them all don't limit yourself to one!!

2.  You can vote on a cover as many times as you want, just be sure not to exceed the 10 votes limit per person

3. You can vote for more than just one cover but choose wisely because you have only 10 votes!

4. Leave an inline comment to vote on the desired cover. For those who don't know how to do that, if you're on the site,press the little bubble with a + next to the cover whereas if you're using the app, press on the cover you want to vote for and then press the orange button that appears next to it.

5. To vote leave a  +   next to the cover(s) you want to vote for. If you want to leave more than just one vote for that cover please always write a new comment with the + in it, in order to make it easier for me when I'll be counting.