last time

Jimin is going out of his room when his phone rings for the thousandth time these past few weeks with notifications from "The squad" group chat.

They all have been teasing Sungwoon lately for his dates and everything. Not like the later minded, in fact, he was the one mostly gushing about his partner, even though he's still keeping him a secret.

This is sungwoon's first serious relationship, and he's the first in the squad to get into a relationship with the intention to mate, so everyone is pretty excited.

Sungwoon is always elated to share and they eat up everything he's willing to give. in a way, they all have been living sungwoon's relationship through him.

they've been there for him through it all;

When Sungwoon has been getting impatient because his partner wouldn't kiss him,

when Sungwoon texted them late at night because it has finally happened and he had to get his feelings out or he was going to combust-his words, not jimin's-"You guys don't get it!!! Even though he looks cold and intimidating he's such a sweetheart. I've been anxious about my debut with wanna one, and even though it's not my first time debuting and it was after midnight when I called him, he wasn't mad or exasperated or anything! he drove to my dorm and took me out to get some fresh air. We were in Dongdaemun History & Culture Park and it was so empty it felt like we were the only ones there. and when we passed by the outdoor piano he suddenly sat down and I sat next to him. He started playing to lift me up I guess? but I knew the song and decided to join him. He looked surprised when I started playing alongside him but he soon gave me this fond cute smile. You guys don't understand!!! his smile is as cute as he is intimidating, I don't even know how it's possible. and when we finished he took my hand in his intertwining our fingers together, and when I looked at him he pressed our lips together in the gentlest kiss ever.My mind went blank and I don't even know why I felt anxious in the first place. he escorted me back to the dorm and now I'm in my bed my lips are still buzzing and it's finally drowning in me that we finally kissed! and so I need to tell you guys or I'm going to combust"

When Sungwoon was happy receiving Calla lilies daily from his partner and speculating about whether or not he should read into the meaning behind each one he received; He knows flower meanings! I know that! and he knows I know it as well. Do you guys think he's sending me messages through these flowers? how long do you think he'll still give me these? he usually sends me a bouquet every day and sometimes jewelry as well, except the days we meet, then he gives me a single lily.

jimin pulled out his phone to check what Sungwoon has to gush about this time but was mildly surprised to find out that it was KAI for a change the one who was texting the group chat

The Squad!!!

KAI

What do you mean you arranged them?

XD XD

You just dumped them in a Vase Stop acting artistic