Untitled Part 14

Jimin was spacing out, inspecting his reflection on the limousine's tinted window.

He did well with his makeup if he says so himself.

He doesn't know why, but it was like an instinct to look his best when faced with Sungwoon, even though he's no competition.

The Omega masked his pale complexion well with foundation and contouring, giving his skin a healthy glow.

He spent most of his time painting his eyes, but the results proved to be worth it.

The light glittery-based pinkish red color did an excellent job in highlighting his crouching silkworm area and harmonizing with the eyeshadow and eyeliner.

Even while using the car's window as a mirror he could see he looked captivating.

The bags under his eyes were nowhere to be seen, and his unhealthy complexion along with his bony structure was greatly masked.

Makeup's effect was marvelous, and Jimin thanked whoever invented it.

He also patted himself on the back for taking an interest in it and paying attention whenever their makeup artists applied it to him.

His eyes were still red-rimmed and glassy, but there was nothing he could do about it. It's late at night, and no one will notice.

If someone did he'll blame it on the alcohol.

His eyes trailed down to the reflection of his bared neck and exposed collar bones.

He doesn't know why he's still trying to be honest.

Yoongi hasn't spared him a glance since he has announced his intentions toward Sungwoon.

That was the last time Yoongi met his eyes, and Jimin suspects it's not just because he's avoiding the alpha.

He has a reason to avoid Yoongi, but he doesn't know what he has done for Yoongi to evade him back.

Sometimes he suspects that Yoongi knows about his feelings and that it's the reason why Yoongi can't look him in the eyes, but he quickly disregards that line of thought.

It's too painful to bear.

Today as well, Yoongi didn't spare a glance towards jimin's wide-collared white-shirt and skinny leather jeans.

Even after the members whistled and showered the omega with compliments Yoongi bore him no glance.

Jimin felt invisible; like he no longer existed in the rapper's eyes.

And maybe that was the case.

Yoongi is going to his mate; he has no attention to scatter on a pitiful Omega like Jimin.

So the silver chain Jimin put on to draw attention towards his neck is a wasted effort, along with his parted hair that gave him a sexy air instead of the cuteness he usually displays.

He sighed, tired of observing his reflection, so he turned his attention to the inside of the Hummer.

His hands grasped at the smooth leather seat, while his gaze trailed to the neon glow at the ceiling, created by the LED track lighting.

He wanted to sigh, but he held it in. He could already feel the tension in the air; nothing's been cleared yet and judging by the empty glasses on the mini wet bar, the members decided to turn to alcohol in an attempt to dissipate it.