Untitled Part 16

smut after the line... well i tried?

Upon hearing Yoongi's voice, Jimin stumbled to sit up from laying on the bed and stared at the Alpha, not knowing how to proceed.

Instead of preparing himself for the talk he was going to have with the older, Jimin just laid there enjoying himself from the moment he entered the penthouse.

After he came clean to Sungwoon and made sure the other Omega was no longer going to pursue Yoongi, Jimin's exhaustion and stress seeped out of his body, leaving him in a relaxed haze.

It totally slipped his mind that he still had to talk to the Alpha.

Yoongi was still staring at him in disbelief, Jimin's heart hammering inside his chest wanting to bolt and leave the Omega alone to deal with this.

"H-Hyung..." the only whisper that managed to get through the knot in his throat.

The Alpha blinked several times, still looking distraught:

"W-What-?" his voice came out scratchy, he cleared his throat before he tried again

"What are you doing here?" he wondered, his eyes scanning over Jimin like he's going to find the reason written there, between the details of his body.

Had it been earlier, Jimin would be preening to have the older's attention all to himself, basking in his gaze.

Now though, The butterflies Jimin gets are heightening his anxiety, securing the tie on his tongue and anchoring him in place.

The Omega steeled his nerves, aching to get this talk over with.

He wanted to answer, but Yoongi's mouthwatering scent hindered him.

The Alpha didn't even enter his pre-rut yet, but his scent was still tantalizing.

Not like this was surprising or anything, Yoongi's scent has always been enticing for Jimin; he literally can't live without it.

But somehow, today was different. It was like his body was suddenly tuned in to anything of Yoongi.

He gulped his thirst down; if all goes well, he'll have the rest of his hopefully long life to unleash it. He just has to start talking.

The Alpha, however, doesn't seem that hung over getting an answer, already moving on to other questions:

"Did you change your meds again? Your scent is back, and it's more potent than ever." scrunching his nose.

His scent is back? The Omega had to hold himself from squealing.

This surely is convenient! It looks like whoever's up there finally decided Jimin has suffered enough and was deserving of mercy.

Jimin made a note to pray and give an offering in thanks to every divine-being worshipped, just to make sure it reached the correct one.

They might have had their rocky road, but Jimin isn't above showing his gratefulness when it's due.

The Alpha, however, still ignorant of Jimin's thoughts kept on chatting:

"Shit, the place is drowning in your scent. You think they can provide another penthouse before Sungwoon gets here? "

Sungwoon. Another thing Jimin has to explain.

"Do you want me to call Sejin-Hyung to come pick you up? You can also spend the night here. It's already paid for anyway...

How did you get in?" he finally shuts up and looks up from using his phone.

Jimin panics, Yoongi can't leave him now, he has to open his fucking mouth.