ch12; because apparently, I have to make short titles :/

The following weeks were hard.
Jimin carried on trying to act as if nothing happened.
He could feel the disapproving gazes of those who knew, but like everything else he ignored it.

He's had some questions considering his scent, but he blamed it on side-effects of his new medications.

That's all he's been able to do lately, ignore, pretend nothing is wrong and hope for it all to end soon.

Speaking of ending soon, he's also been thinking about his end lately.

After Namjoon explained how the bond works, Jimin tried searching for how the end is going to be; Will it feel like he's suffocating? Like he's in a place with no air?
Or is it going t be like he's thirsty?
Maybe it'll feel like he's starving?

Perhaps he'll lose his sanity looking for something that's no longer there, and he'll take his own life out of desperation when he finally accepts that everything is long gone and there's no way to restore it.

He just hopes he'll be able to hide it until the end.

The last thing he wants is for Yoongi to look at him with pity in his eyes, or for the alpha to blame himself after Jimin is gone.

He hopes his end will come fast and clean; he'll hate for Yoongi to see him deteriorating even if it shouldn't matter.

This makes him wonder what he's going to do after Yoongi and Sungwoon mate.

He knows the best thing to do is to distance himself.
Maybe go back home, but that would raise suspicion.

Not to mention, Jimin would like to spend as much time with the members as he can get away with.
He's greedy, but he's dying so he figured he could get away with a little greed.

One day though, as he was lost in his thoughts while staring inside the fridge, it happens more often than one would think, he was suddenly snapped out of his head with Yoongi's scent right under his nostrils.

As he focused back on real life, he found himself with the treat of Yoongi's neck right under his face.

He's sure Yoongi can feel his breath on his neck, but the alpha didn't seem to mind, busy looking for something in the fridge.

Jimin doesn't know what happened, but suddenly there was this hypnotic voice whispering, drawing him nearer to the pale neck right in his grasp.

Yoongi's scent gland was so close the omega could taste it, making his mouth water.

Everything he ever wished for was right there for him to take.

They're so close if Jimin pulls his tongue out of his mouth he'd be able to lick up yoongi's pheromones.

He's never been this close.
Even if everything worked to his plan, and yoongi was presenting his neck to him, Jimin is sure he still wouldn't be this close.

All he's ever wanted is literally one bite away.
All he has to do is part his teeth and take it.

He gulped, swallowing his mouth's watering before he started to drool.

Suddenly it was like every fiber of his being was commanding him to act.
To not let Yoongi slip away.
It was like his body understood the repercussions of Jimin's decisions and didn't agree with them.

Maybe it was his survival instincts finally kicking in, or perhaps it was just who he really was.

Whatever it was, the Omega closed his eyes and started opening his mouth while leaning down aiming at the space so invitingly presented to him.