chapter 22- cat fight

HEY GUYS!

I THOUGHT OF AN AWESOME CHAPTER!

SO ENJOY!

KEEP IT SIMPLE!

~Easy_As_123

I didn't want to go to the stupid wedding anyway, but I atleast wanted to see Zayn happy. So I said I would go. I've been busy trying to get a dress, a gift, and a date. I already got a gift (a toaster), but not a date or a dress.

"what do you think about..." I pull out a red dress from the rack.

"this dress?" I ask my sister Eve at the dress store.

"um..it's cute, but the color is gold and black." I roll my eyes and put it back.

"it was cute though" she says again as I keep looking.

"but it will look better on me." says a voice walking toward us. I know who it is right away, Pierre.

"I mean, I wore one like before, you remember right Audrey?" My body starts to boil.

"and Zayn loved it, so so much." I try to ignore her as I pretend to keep looking at the dresses.

"I'll leave you two alone" Eve says as she walks away.

no don't!

"Oh, now we're all alone." I turn to Pierre and she has a smirk on her face. I look past her and see a sparkling golden dress. Pierre turns and takes it,

"this is the perfect dress for me!" She snickered.

"But your the bride! you have to wear a white dress!" I'm down right MAD.

"not your choice, it's mine, and my finance!" She sticks her tongue out and I had enough. I shove her and she stumbles back.

"HOW DARE-" I slap her. I don't care if I'll be arrested or sued, I've had enough of Pierres complaining. Pierre drops the dress and pulls at my hair as she steps on my foot.

"AH!" I scream in pain and I kick her leg and she lets me go. After a minutes or two of fighting, Eve comes back with the security guards and they pull us apart.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL GIRL!" Pierre yells at me with a bloody nose.

not so perfect Miss Perfect.

"YOUR BANNED FROM THE WEDDING!" I gasp and try to pry myself from the guards grasp.

"YOUR NEVER GETTING IN THE WEDDING!" Pierre was able to shove the guard off her and she storms off.

what am I going to do now?

<3

<3

<3

<3

<3 1D

<3

<3

<3

<3

SORRY IF ITS THE SHORTEST STORY EVER,

I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE THE IDEA

SO STAY TUNNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!

KEEP IT SIMPLE!

~Easy_As_123