chapter 2- Welcome to my home

I just stood their like a statue. I couldn't believe Zayn Mailk bumped into me, and touched my glasses!

"please...do you have a place I can stay?!?" He said frantically. I gulped and nodded yes, my voice coming out in a squeak.

"y-yeah... my apartment." he nodded yes and I heard bunches of feet running toward us.

"HURRY" he says and grabs my hand and we start to run to my apartment building. goosebumps crawl up my arm like spiders.

"ZAYN I LOVE YOU!" screams the tween girls as they run after us. when we make it to the building we run to the elevator and the girls try to get in but the door closes. we both are breathing heavily and sweat rolls down his perfect face.

"oi...those fans are crazy some times..." he says and I nod. The elevator keeps going up and up to the top where I live.

"so....what's your name?" Zayns says with a smile making my neck hair stand.

"Audrey...Audrey Wayne"

"I'm-"

"I know...Zayn Mailk." he chuckles and nods. then finally the elevator bings and we step out on the top floor. we sprint to my door just in case. when we make it we go in and I slam the door. and I lock it. 'Let it Go' plays from my iPod I let in my radio. Zayn takes off his hat,

"wow...." it was a pretty big room, a big glass wall showing the town below us, and the roof is like the deck. the big white couch with the flat screen on the wall and a spiral stair case going up to my room.

"you live here...alone?" I nod yes as I stop the music and put my purse on the kitchen counter.

"thanks for saving my bum back there." I smile and speak normally.

"no prob." I hum to the song cause of the tune. he sits on the couch and tries to find the remote.

"bloody-"

"there isn't a remote" I speak loudly and clearly,

"TV on!" it turns on.

"sports center" says Zayn and it turns to the sports center making him grin. I couldn't help but smile knowing that THE Zayn Mailk is in my house!

<3

<3

<3

<3

<3 1D

<3

<3

<3

<3