chapter 1- OMG!

intro-

God where do I start...I've had a really tuff life. you think yours is hard, listen to me, it ain't. I was always abused at home from my father, I have scars all over my back and one on my stomach. Then at 13 years old, my dad murdered my mom right in front of me, and my 12 year old sister Eve and I ran away to our aunt's. I have constant nightmares about it to. Then at 14; leaving my sister and ran away to an orphanage and never got adopted. then I met a guy at 16. he was my world! Then...h-he...he cheated on me, but I left and moved to Alabama. I got into the best college and they sent me to England for a school program. I got a good sized apartment. but all my past came back to haunt me, I found my dad at a local store and he tried to hug me. when he did, he cut me with a kitchen knife he bought, on my side, I was sent to the hospital and blah blah blah...I met one direction...you might be thinking, WHAT?!?! yeah...but it wasn't that exciting...even if I am a fan...well...here's my story I guess.

______

My long caramel hair blows in the wind, hitting in my face covering my glasses for me to see. I blink my light brown eyes in surprise and put my hair in a messy bun and keep walking. I sigh as I hug my self from the cold and look down. I see my cold breath come out of my mouth and fog my glasses.

"dang it.." I mumbled as I took of my glasses and everything turns into blurry blobs. I try to clean them and I bump into someone (or something I couldn't tell) making me drop my glasses.

"oh, so sorry love" says the person. from the tone of his voice, he was British and a man. I see him crotch down and pick my glasses up. I gladly take them with shaking hands and put them on.

"thank you sir..." I say as I look at him. he had a black fedora on and big black shades and a big drench-coat on. a wool scarf covers his mouth.

"it's no big deal..." I shyly nod ok. he doesn't move to pass me, he just stands there. then a big gust of wind blows his hat off. he curses as he tries to catch it, making his shade fall off in the process. he looks at me and I stare at him, he had stunning brown eyes and wavy black hair and an ear piercing. then the scarf falls off. I gasp and his face turns pale,

"don't....scream...." I couldn't even mutter a word. it was Zayn Mailk! I'm just a huge fan of their music and there just perfect in every way...I dreamt of meeting them but I always pushed the thought away.

"please don't...." I didn't have to, someone did it for me,

"OMG!!! ZAYN MAILK!!!!"

<3

<3

<3

<3

<3 1D

<3

<3

<3

<3