chapter 23- The plan

I Sit in the apartment room, with an ice pack. I never realized how much of a strong person Pierre was, but I beat her up pretty good. she might have a few good bruises on her pretty little face. But then I thought,

what about Zayn

I rub my head stressed,

"Oh no..."  right as I thought of him, the door opens.

"Hey!" I sigh. I saw, without turning around,

"Oh...hey Zayn." I hear his footsteps get closer to me.

"Pierre was telling me about her dress shopping-" with ever step he takes, I feel more afraid.

"and how you were there." he puts his hands on my shoulders, and he starts to rub them.

"and she told me everything." I gulp,

"everything?" He nods.

"Come on Aud, face me." I turn to him, and he sees all my bruises, and my big black eye.

"wow, she beat you up good, huh?" I nod and sniffle. He looks at me, like he would look at his fiance, but he's looking at me like that.

"Pierre isn't as bad as you." He slowly stroke the bruise on my cheek, making me blush.

"Zayn, if your trying to be nice and act all sweet to me it isn't gonna work, not again." he sighs and stops.

"I know...Audrey, I miss you. I miss having you in my life." The expression on his face, and the look in his eyes, are saying the truth.

"I miss you too Zayn." I go and I pull the blinds down, making the room a bit darker, but more private. "it's hard going through the day without thinking of you." He suddenly holds my hand, pulling me closer to him.

"then why don't you get back with me." I frown,

"cause you're getting married in a few days!" he frowns back.

"Pierre means nothing to me now, I love you." I sigh.

"I love you too." Zayn starts to lean in to kiss me, but I stop him.

"but you're gonna be a married man."

"I know...and Pierre told me about banning you from the wedding." I nod,

"I know, I'll try to be there, and stay ok?" He nods,

"I still love you" he heads for the door

"I love you too..." Then, he smiles, and leaves. When he is away from my door, I sit back down on the couch, leaving the blinds closed.

"how am I gonna sneak in? It might be under guard." I smirk, going into thought.

"Operation speak now, will start in 5 days"

<3

<3

<3

<3

<3 1D

<3

<3

<3

<3

YEAAH!!

I FINALLY UPDATED!!!

WELL GIVE THIS CHAPTER A LIKE AND A COMMENT

KEEP IT SIMPLE!!

~Easy_As_123