Chapter 36

I woke up and saw it was going on 1 in the afternoon. We partied so hard last night and even more early this morning for August's 22nd birthday.

I saw him still knocked out from when we got in the house yesterday. I went under the covers, to wake him up to a surprise.

I kissed him from the neck down to his penis and then I put him in my mouth and sucked him up and down. August started moving around and groaning in his sleep as I slide his dick to the back of my throat.

I felt him gripped my hair and let out a
moan. "Shit Nadia, waking me up like dis."

I love bringing pleasure to August, it lets me know I'm doing something right. I love to see his face when he is experiencing ecstasy. After a couple of minutes of sucking and slurping, he pulled me up and desperately kissed me and I kissed him back.

"I want to be inside of you." He whispered and I could feel my own body getting hot and excited. "First I wanna taste you. Lay onna bed and open ya legs." He said.

I desperately obeyed his commands. He gazed over my body with a deep lust in his eyes which completely turned me on. He crawled in between my legs after taking his pants off.

"You're so beautiful baybeh. I luh you so much." He said while caressing my face.

"I love you too daddy, now make love to me." I said.

We began to kiss like we haven't kissed in a long time. Our hands explored and savored every inch of each other's bodies. We didn't have to say anything. Our bodies reacted to each other in a perfect harmony.

August slid my panties off and threw them on the ground, leaving only my short, see-through night gown. He slid his right hand down to my pussy and moved his finger along my opening and clitoris using my own love juice to lubricate me.

Then he went down to the edge of the bed pulling me along. He opened my legs again and gave me the same treatment I had given him minutes earlier. I grabbed the sheets and gently thrust my hips up and down in sync with his tongue.

He came back up before I came. "August go back down." I️ moaned trying to push his head back down, but he resisted.

He pulled the night gown over my head showing my belly and exposed nipples. August kissed me as he squeezed and fondled my breasts. He trailed his wet tongue down from my neck to my breast where he put his mouth on my nipples and sucked. It felt so good.

"I need you inside me." I moaned.

"Go head and get what you want ma." He licked his lips giving me eye contact. I placed his manhood in between my folds and slowly slipped him inside my womanhood. He was really hard. It felt so good.

I wrapped my arms around his head and scratched at his back. I looked into his eyes, and in that one look, I could see all the love and passion he has for me.

He started thrusting faster and harder. Each time he went deeper. We were both grunting and moaning but trying not to be too loud for the simple fact that his family was literally a few doors down. The pleasure he was bringing my body was incredible, so I️ couldn't help but to moan.

"Shh ma you too loud." He grunted. "Sorry." I struggled to get out.

I rolled him over on his back. I got on top and slid him into me again. I moved back and forth, moving my hands over his chest and arms which never fail to arouse me. We both were getting louder and we didn't care. We will just deal with them later. We were into only each other at this point.

I put my hands on both side of his shoulders and stretched out my legs a little bit and I bounced my hips up and down. His hands grabbed my hips, digging his nails deeper in my skin slamming me down the way that he liked i️t. I went faster and faster. August's face was flushed and his mouth was half way open. I felt my orgasm approaching as well as August's because his dick started throbbing. I sped up my thrusts and he met my hips with his.