Chapter 37

Four months later

"Nadia you sure you good enough to do this photo shoot?" Bre asked me. "Yes, why everybody keep asking me that?" I giggled sliding on my first outfit for the shoot.

"Because it look like ya high yella' ass rey pop." She laughed. "I am not high yellow and I'm not about to pop. I still have one and a half months to go." I shook my head.

"Well if you that big maybe it's two babies in there cooking, you never know since you wanna do a gender surprise shit." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't even give me attitude and August agreed, too." I rolled my eyes back. "Yeah 'cause he probably ain't wanna argue, you be getting too hype." She laughed.

"No I don't, plus it's the hormones from this one BABY." I said emphasizing the word baby just to let her know it's only one.

Twins is just a no go, especially for now because it's my first. As a first time mom I would not be able to handle two crying babies at once.

"Mmh." She hummed adding spritz to my hair. "Ard you done." She mumbled basically pushing me out of the chair.

"Girl, don't make me call Chris." I pushed her back. "What that high yella' nigga gone do?" She said putting her hand on her hip mugging me.

"One don't do that ever in your life. Two you sound like a run away slave in 1692. Three he gone pipe you down like he's been doing. We know, we just don't say nothing." I laughed.

"Girll." She blushed. "Mmh." I smirked walking out the room. "Keep trynna hide shit from me BreAnna."

I walked over to Malcolm and the set. "Are we ready to get it going?" I asked sitting down my stuff.

"Yeah I'm just rearranging my lens." He nodded. "Well hurry I wet my hair for these pictures but once it dries up the curls will go away."

"Okay Nadia, dang fussy and feisty today are we?" He raised his eyebrows. "Malcolm." I starred at him.

"Sorry." He nervously chuckled. "Go ahead and get in position."

I walked onto the set and sat down facing the camera.

"Ok, hold on, almost zoomed. And three, two, one."

"Naturally beautiful

"Naturally beautiful." August said coming on set scaring me with flowers and an edible arrangement. "Babe." I squealed standing up.

"What are you doing here?" I kissed him. "Finished all my clients." He shrugged pecking my lips multiple times.

"So you came to see me?" I bit my lip looking up at him. "Yeah, can I do dat?" He bit his lip as well.

"Mmh." I smiled basically dragging him into my room. "Done already— August?" Bre jumped.

"Wassam Bre." He chuckled sitting down. "Hey, I didn't know you were coming." She said grabbing the blow dryer.

"Neither did Nadia." He chuckled. "I really didn't." I laughed eating the chocolate covered pineapple that came with the arrangement.