Stabbed

Cody laid there in the bed, a smile on his face. "That was incredible." His head twisted to the side. "Miracle...I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything." Miracle grinned at Cody. "It was for you, there is one thing I want to do though." Miracle stretched his legs beneath the covers. "I want dinner with your lovely family.."

Cody's smile slowly faded. "Maybe." He then looked down. "Miracle, I feel like I used you. And then there's the other part that I don't understand at all. What about Jaemin?"

"Cody, you didn't use me." Miracle rolled over onto his side and propped his head up onto his hand. "I initiated this. As for Jaemin, I love him, we're together. You are my friend and you are in a bad situation and I wanted to help you."

"Wanted to help me?" Cody leaned up onto his elbows.

"Experience things that given your situation, you would have never experienced." Miracle made a face. "Atleast I don't think, that is arrogant. I just mean statistically speaking." He shook his head. "But what I am saying is that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, that applies here. Get it?"

Cody slowly nodded. "Yeah, well..don't worry, I won't tell Jaemin anything." He laid back down. "I just...thank you for giving me all of this." His smile slowly returned.

"That's the way to be." Miracle started to smile before hearing his phone ring, he turned over and grabbed it off the night stand to see it was a video text message.

Skylar smiled at the camera and appeared to be on the roof top of a small building. "You don't know me but I know you and you definitely know this pair of two."

The camera then turned around to show she was on the roof top of the building across the street from Sterlings and eye view level with his bed room window. The video zoomed in to catch Jaemin and Sterling kissing.

"Looks like they are taking full advantage of their spring break." She turned the camera back onto herself. "I think that little visit to Paula's house together might have done some damage." Skylar shook her head. "I know you, spit fire, you don't take anyones crap. Get back here and...well, I'll help you do some damage control." The video of Skylar then blacks out and ends.

"Daddy, I'm going to need a few of your men, GPS me." Skylar grinned. "And make sure they are packing, I need to stall my targets." Skylar pulled her phone away from her ear and hung up, shoving it into her pocket. Her eyes shifted towards the window again to see that Sterling had finished some packing.

"Oh, a vacation, I should be invited." Skylar pouted and then stepped over the edge of the roof top, flipping over the ledge and allowing herself to fall, grasping onto the very bottom latter of the fire escape, her weight causing it to yank all the way down. Once it had reached it's lowering point, she let go and landed on the ground, the impact causing her knees to bend slightly and the latter slid back up and into place.

"Well I don't have much of anything to pack." Jaemin looked over at Sterling. "I guess this is where being ex homeless has a perk."

Sterling looked over at Jaemin and frowned. "Well you will find your place. Everyone belongs somewhere."

Jaemin nodded. "Now I'm confused though, here or there?"

Sterling paused and moved over to sit on the bed beside Jaemin. "You have pursued Miracle for a really long time, you invested a lot in that. Not to mention I got a lot of bumps on the head for it." Sterling grinned a little at that last part. "I don't know what happened today, a kiss and I ... maybe it was just some deep need to seal a weird...bond between once enemies."