The World Can't Love You

Miracle felt the morning sunlight hit his face just as it was rising and his face tensed up and then slowly his eyes opened, he looked around, finding a large blanket was covering him and he pulled it tightly around himself. He then looked up, seeing black booted feet on the pier and a pier, at first he thought it was Skylar but then he noticed the jeans draping over the tops of the boots and they were soaking wet, his gaze continued roll upward until he found it was Jaemin, staring down at him.

"Lucky people fish around here, my night was just awful, I can see how yours went." Jaemin put on a smile but he was clearly not happy as he stepped onto the boat and kneeled down to be closer to Miracle, shaking his head. "How much more of this am I going to have to take? He pushed me off the boat. Is that going through your head, Miracle? He pushed me off the boat and you...you..." Jaemin shook his head.

Miracle looked at Jaemin and pushed himself to sit up, seeing Kevin come out from the cabin down below, fully clothed.

"I should go." Kevin said.

"Nah." Jaemin stood up. "We're going to finish this, all three of us."

"Finish what? I pushed your sorry ass off, to bad you didn't fucking drown. Who the hell saved you anyway?" Kevin looked at Jaemin.

"Gold fish." Jaemin said.

"Uh...the game is Go fish...I think." Miracle brought his hand up, nibbling at his nails.

Jaemin paused and looked at Miracle and then looked at Kevin. "What he said, go fish and find out."

Kevin looked at Jaemin and grinned, shaking his head. "Smooth, really fucking smooth."

"Yeah, like sleeping with my boyfriend, have anything to say about that? I mean...I know you raped him but...hell, wasn't that because Brad told you to? I didn't know you actually fucking liked it."

Miracle frowned, remembering the rape and he looked at Kevin. "Do people have to keep bringing that up?" He hugged the blanket tighter. "It makes me feel vulnerable."

Jaemin spun around. "Then why the fuck did you sleep with him?! Didn't it bring back any flashbacks?! God...Miracle."

Kevin frowned. "I'm not happy with myself either."

Jaemin looked at Kevin. "Really, why the fuck not? You pushed me off the boat, hoping I'd die and you got to bang my boyfriend, you should be the happiest guy in the freakin world, perfect revenge, right?!"

Tears started forming in Miracle's eyes, the words were bothering him. How rape and bang and other such phrases were just being tossed around in reference to him, especially as if he wasn't even there. He curled up into a ball and shifted sideways, leaning against the front of the seats.

"It was weird, you wouldn't understand." Kevin shook his head at Jaemin. "What I did with Miracle was not meant to hurt you...or him, especially him." Kevin looked down at Miracle. "I don't know what it is about him but when we got back...and Jasmine took off, I just looked at him and I saw Melanie. I can't stop looking at him and seeing Melanie." He looked up at Jaemin. "It's like torture, it's like Melanie is right there on the ground right now, curled up, crying because me and you are fighting, tossing all these insensitive words around! Do you think I want to look at him and feel this way? Do you think I want to do that to myself? Do you think I want to do that to him?!"

Jaemin shook his head, almost left speechless. "Wow...that is just bad...that is just tragic."

"Maybe it's your karma for taking what was mine, now I'm uncontrollably obsessed with what is yours." Kevin stared at Jaemin.