Chapter 16

Rush

Today is the day where I ask Annie out. Brennan helped me plan out everything. When Annie is done singing her songs, I will come out with roses, her favorite flower. Hopefully she says yes. Brennan and Hayden says she will, but I don't know. And yes, Hayden and I are on good terms now.

"Rush!" Brennan said interrupting my thoughts.

"What?" I said a little annoyed.

"Annie is on her last song!"

My eyes got wide. "Where are the roses?" I said standing up.

"There right there on the table. Chill bro."

"How am I supposed to chill?" I started to pace around the room.

"Just listen to your heart, and you'll do great. Now go, she just finished." He pushed me over to the side of the stage. "Good luck." He whispered, passing me a mic.

"Thank you guys so much for coming out and supporting us! It means a lot! Love you!" Annie said through the mic.

Before she could start walking off the stage, I el ran up to her and gave her the roses.

I took a deep breath and started to talk. "Julianna Grace Leblanc, you are the reason why I smile every day. You make me so happy and you've been the best best friend that anyone could ask for. Will you make me happier and be my girlfriend?"

She was speechless and all of the fans had their phones out.

"Yes." She smiled.

The crowd went wild. Literally. I saw one girl crying.

We waved to the fans and ran off stage. My heart is pounding.

Suddenly, everything faded away, and I woke up.
••
280 words!

I'm rlly sorry for this