Chapter 14

Annie

We pulled apart and he looked down.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly.

I put one hand on his face and went towards him. I leaned in and gently kissed him. He hesitated at first, but kissed back.

It felt so right. I know I definitely have feelings for him. Like they were hiding or something.

We pulled apart for the second time and I smiled.

"Do you hear that?" I asked.

"What?" He asked looking around.

"Chipotle is calling us." I whispered.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand. Of course I took it, and we walked out the door.

Hand in hand, we walked out of the tour bus area and began to walk to chipotle that was about a mile away.

"Annie, can we call an Uber please?" Rush asked.

"Is someone's legs tired?" I said in a baby voice. He glared at me.

"I'm kidding, I'll call an Uber." I said taking out my phone.
••

We arrived at chipotle and walked inside.

"There they are." Rush said pointing over to everyone.

They took up 6 booths. We walked over to them still hand in hand. We forgot that though.

"Hey gu- should we tell the fans about Rannie?" Nicole said with a smile.

I immediately let go of Rush's hand. "Please don't start with that. This was supposed to end 3 years ago."

You see, when we moved to LA, most of us were in a web series called Chicken Girls. I played a girl named Rhyme, and Rush was TK. At the end of the last season, Rush and I's characters had a kissing scene, and the whole fandom went crazy.

"Oh, I remember that! You guys would always blush when someone said the word Rannie. That was too cute." Brooke said.

"Guys, we aren't dating." Rush said sitting down at a table.

I sat next to him. "What he said."

We ordered our food and Brennan and Hayden joined us right after the waiter walked away.

"Annie, why do you keep forgetting to tell me where you're going?" Brennan asked.

"Dad, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you where I went again." I said laughing.

"You're grounded for a week." He said with his arms crossed.

We all laughed.

"So, you guys made up." Hayden said with a grin.

"You mean out." Rush mumbled.

I kicked his leg under the table.

"Huh?" Hayden asked.

"Nothing." I quickly said.

Rush looked at me and smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

I suddenly felt a hand touch mine. I looked at Rush and blushed. He's captured me in his love spell.
••
440 words!

This is too cheesy eww 😂