Chapter 33: Guess Who's Back

Yn Pov

" Who is this ? " I asked.

" Come on baby, you don't remember me? " the person asked.

" Look, I don't have time for bullsh.t okay? If you're not going to tell me who you are then I'm hanging up. "

He chuckled. " It's Chris baby. "

" Chris? As in Cj's father? " i asked getting upset.

" The one and only. "

" You know you've got some nerve calling me Chris, after leaving your son with me for almost a year, and calling me up like this. You're a brave one. "

" Yeah yeah, I know, but listen. Yn I was so wrong for leaving you with my son, please forgive me Cj needs his father you can't deny that from him. "

{ K. From this moment in Chris is going to be played by Chris Brown because that's bae😍 anyways back to the story }

Ugh, he's right. I can't keep Cj away from Chris when I'm not his biological mother.

'' I know I can't keep him away from you Chris, but you can't take him away from me. I love that little boy like he's my own son. ''

'' I'm not going to take him away from you Yn, I know you love him. I want us to be a family and work things out. ''

I sighed.

'' Chris I don't know, last time we were together you snapped on me for something that didn't even happen. Then you left, for a year. ''

'' I know Yn, '' he sighed. '' Look, I'm schizophrenic, and when I was with you I stopped taking my medication I didn't tell you because when I was with you, I was so happy I thought I didn't need it, and when I thought you cheated. I don't know it drove me insane. ''

'' Aw, Chris. I don't know if I can be with you. You know I have another kid. ''

'' Yeah, I know that, but I'm willing to work things out and be a family. Me, you Cj, and....

'' Cameron. '' I said looking over at my baby sleeping.

'' And Cameron, I bet he's adorable. '' he said chuckling.

'' He is, he's such an easy baby. ''

'' Yeah, who's his dad? ''

I hesitated. '' ... My ex boyfriend. ''

'' Oh, I'm assuming you aren't with him anymore? ''

'' Nah, he left me for his girlfriend India. ''

'' Last name? ''

'' Ellison. ''

'' Wow. '' he said busting out laughing.

'' What? '' I said confused.

'' She gets around, she used to live in the ATL. Dated my brother then tried to come after me. '' he said laughing harder. '' She's a squally. ''

I let out a small laugh. '' You're wild Chris, you know that? ''

'' Yep, but Cj's birthday's tomorrow. ''

'' Yup, little man's gonna be four, will you be there? My family's throwing him a party. ''

'' Of course, I'm in Chigaco actually. I cam to find you and him. "

3 Years Later

Your Pov

So a lot has happened these past three years. Let me catch you up. Me and Chris are together, 3 years strong. Cj is 7 and Cameron is three. They're the closest thing ever. Cameron , he looks so much like his dad it kills me 😔. There's not a bit of me in him except his attitude. Rayan and India are still together and they have a kid now. Ray J 😒. To me he doesn't look anything like Ray, but that's not my business😂. Anyways speaking of Cameron and Ray, I have to pick Cam Cam up from Rays house.