Chapter 5: So What We Get High?

Ray POV

I over heard Yn and that Roc boy talking and I heard my name come up, so I told Kylie I had to go and went and listened to their conversation. So what everybody eavesdrops.

" You know you just described yourself as his type Yn. " Roc said

" What no I didn't.! " I heard her say sounding kind of offensive.

" Yes you did, oh my god.! " he yelled causing me to jump back from the door.

" What.!? " Yn yelled.

" You like Ray.! "

Woah.! That caught me off guard. Yn like me.! Wait I don't care that Yn likes me. Do I.? I mean she is really pretty and had curves to fit her in all the right places but I don't like her back. Do I.? Man this is so complicated. I walked back to my room and flopped back on my bed. I opened them later and saw Roc and Yn standing next to it dressed like they were going to a party.

" Where are you guys going.? " I asked sitting up.

" To a party and your coming to. " Yn said going in my closet and looking through my clothes.

" Why.? " I asked.

" Because this is going to be a good way for you to get noticed around the school. So when we get there just have fun and act wild like its the last day of your life. " Roc said

" So I'm going.? "

" Nigga are you slow.? " Yn asked laying some clothes on my bed.

" No , is this what I'm wearing.? " I asked looking at the clothes she picked out.

" Yes now hurry up and get dressed Prod and them will be here in 10 minutes. " she said walking out.

Roc stopped looking at himself in the mirror and looked at me and laughed before walking out. What was that about.?

Yn POV

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.!!!

That can't be Prod they shouldn't be here already. I walked downstairs and answered the door and saw Desiree standing there.

" What are you doing at my house.? " I said.

" I'm ready for the party. So I came here to wait. " she said stepping into the house.

" Roc Motherfxcking Royal.!!! " I yelled.

He came into the room and looked at Desiree then me then back at Desiree and laughed nervously before turning around and trying to walk back to my room. I followed him and shut my door.

" Why the fxck is she in my house.!? " I yelled.

" Because she didn't have a way to the party so I told her she could ride with us. I didn't tell her to show up at your house that was all her. " he said.

" Roc I swear if she says one thing to me I'm kicking her ass.! " I said

" Yn please don't. " he said.

" Well you better tell her that Captain Save a h0e. "

PAUSE.

I got that from a comment somebody left on the last chapter. It had me dying laughing.!

PLAY.

" Captain Save a h0e.? Where did that come from.? " he said laughing.

" I don't know. " I said shrugging

" Well lets go back out there. " he said walking out of my room.

I walked out there and saw Desiree all close to Ray and he looked very uncomfortable. I tapped Roc and he looked at them and cleared his voice. It must have scared Desiree because she jumped back and fell off the couch. Ray looked down at her and busted out laughing.

I heard Prod honk his horn outside signaling that he was here.

" Alright Prod's here. Lets go.! " I said grabbing my jacket.

We all walked outside and we got in Prods truck. No not a pickup. An SUV.
We got to the party and it was packed.! Prod had to park around the corner. We all got out and started walking to the house. As we got closer I could here Bounce It by Juicy J blasting through the speakers.

" Come on y'all y song is playing.! " I yelled pulling Prince's arm.

" Of course that would be your song. " I heard Desiree say under her breath.

" Oh my god , Desiree stop.! Just fxcking stop.! " Roc yelled. " If your going to keep acting like a jealous bxtch then stop hanging with our group, we're the reason you can get into the party cause Zonnique didn't even invite your annoying ass.! " he yelled running his hand through his curls.

" B-but Roc---- "

" Just shut up. I came here to have some fun with my friends and you aren't going to stop me. " he said walking in the house.

Desiree stopped and stood outside the door with a shocked look on her face. Everyone walked past her and into the party.

'' Bye Felicia.! " Michelle and Mia yelled before following us into the party.

We got in and I instantly felt the vibe. Zonnique sure does know how to throw a party. Oh there she goes now.

" Happy 18th birthday girl.! " I yelled hugging her.

" Thanks.! " she yelled over the music hugging back. " It took forever to come though. "

" I know right.! Your still a baby to me.! " I laughed.

" Girl bye.! " she yelled laughing before walking off to dance.

I walked over to the drink table and got me an apple martini. I'm 18 I can drink this. I looked around and saw Ray over in a corner talking to Kylie. Ugh she got invited. Wait, I don't care.

" Yo Yn they having a shot contest.! Go get in there.! " Prod yelled pulling me to the circle of people surrounding two guys chugging down shots of vodka. I stepped up and pushed the loosing one out of the way and grabbed a couple of shots.

" Ooohhhhhh.!!! " the crowd yelled.

" You sure you can handle this little mama.? " the guy slurred signaling that he was already drunk.

" What you scared.? " I asked taunting him.

" Well lets go then.! " he said drinking a shot.

I grabbed mine and chugged it down easily.

20 minutes later.

I was on my 19th shot and I could tell I was getting a little tipsy.

" I....can't....drink any....more. " the guy said falling off the stool.

I stood up on the counter and started dancing around yelled.
" I won.!!! "

Roc came and helped me off the counter and took me over to the couch. I sat down and laid my head on Roc's shoulder.

" You know you're really cute.! " I slurred looking at him.

" Yn your drunk as fxck.! " he said laughing.

" What no I'm not.! I just think your amazing, Rick. " I said.

" Its Roc. "

" Roc.? That's a stupid name. " I said falling back on the couch.

Myles and Jaden came over and pulled out some weed and started to roll a blunt and pass it around. I grabbed at it but Roc smacked my hand away.

" Your already drunk you don't need to be high too. " he said.

" Shut up bxtch. Turn down for what.!? " I yelled taking the blunt.

I held it up to my mouth and took a long puff of it and blew smoke rings.
They took it back and passed it around again. This time I took an even longer puff of it a blew it out. Man I'm blown.!

Ray POV

Kylie had to go home so she left the party and I had nothing to do. I saw a group of people over by the couch so I decided to go over there and check it out. I sat down and a girl came over and sat down next to me.

" Hey sexy. " she said. I could slurring her words. I could tell she was drunk.

" Uh hey. " I said.

" You know, your the finest boy I've seen at this party and I want you.! '' she said pulling me off the couch and upstairs.
I'm guessing she wants to fxck. I usually wouldn't do this but Yn said to live a little at this party. I followed her and she pulled me to a room and shut the door. She pushed me on the bed and started pulling off my clothes along with hers. Once we were fully naked she climbed on my dick and started to ride me slowly. She started to pick up the pace as I grabbed her waist and bounced her up and down. I flipped us over and entered her fast. I thruster in and out of her at a slow pace.

" Faster.! " she yelled.

I did as she said and went faster.

" Faster baby.! " she yelled clawing at my back.

I went even faster and felt her cum on the sheets. I pulled out and laid down next to her and started to fall asleep. I heard her light snores as she turned around, I guess I tired her out. I didn't get her name. I'll ask her in the morning.

-----------------------

Who do you think the girl was that Ray was with.?

3+ comments to continue.