Chapter 1: Meeting the New Family

Yn POV

" Right punch.! " Roc yelled at me standing behind the punching bag.

We were at the gym working on our boxing skills which we've been doing for about for hours.

" I think that's enough for today Yn. It's getting late. " he said unwrapping the goze from his fists.

I started to unwrap mine when I started lauging. " Since when do you care about it getting late.? "

" Well I don't but you should. "

I looked at him confused. " What do you mean. "

" Aren't your momma boyfriend and his son moving in tomorrow.? " he asked already knowing the answer.

" Ugh yeah don't remind me. " I said rolling my eyes.

" Why don't you give him a try. Maybe you could be bestfriends. Oh he could hang with our group. " he said cheesing.

" Uh no. My mom already told me that he's a rich investment banker. I haven't even met the guy and she's moving him in.! I don't even know what an investment banker is.! " I yelled in frustration.

" Well you'll see tomorrow I guess. " he said shrugging.

" Can you spend the night ,please. I really want you to be there so I don't just totally go off. "

" I can't I have somthing to do. " he said unlocking the car doors and getting in.

I got in the passenger side and scrunched my face up. " How come you can't spend the night.? "

He sighed and looked at me. " Because Desiree doesn't like me spending the night over your house. " he said pulling out the parking lot. 

" Ugh.! You always let her come in between our friendship. "

" What no I don't.! "

"Roc yes you do. Kiloni didn't have a problem with you spending the night. Hell Kiloni would spend the night too. Ever since you started dating Desiroach."

" Desiree. "

" I don't care, ever since you started dating her you haven't been hanging with me like you used to. I know it's because she doesn't like me. "

He sighed and rubbed his forhead. " I know she doesn't like you but that doesn't matter. "

" Obviously it does because blowing me off for her. "

" No it isn't like that. " he said pulling into my driveway.

" Yeah it is. I'll see you in school Roc. " I said getting out and walking into my house.

I walked in and saw my mom in the kitchen. " Hey mom. "

" Oh Yn good your home , go get ready Marcus and Ray will be here any minute. "

" What.! They aren't supposed to come until tomorrow. "

" Well they're coming tonight. So go get ready. "

" For what. If they're moving here. Their going to get used to seeing me how I normally am. " I said walking to my room.

Ray POV

" Come on Rayon.! " my dad yelled from downstairs.

I still don't want to move into that house , but my dad claims he's in love so I don't have a choice.

" I'm coming.! " I yelled back taking one last look at my room.

I sighed and walked downstairs and saw my dad taking the last of our bags out to the car. 

" Dad do we really have to move there. " I asked.

He sighed and looked at me. " Yes Rayon we do. I finally found love. "

" But don't you still love my mom. "

" Of course I still love your mom but she left and she isn't coming back. Now get over her.! "

" It's your fault that she's gone.! You always got drunk and slept with other women.! That's the reason she's gone.! " I yelled storming off to the car.

My dad walked to the car and got in and started driving. Along the way there I started getting nervous because we were in the bad part of town. I think I saw a drugdeal. I'm not going to be scared though. We pulled into the driveway of this small house that was only one story.

" Dad please tell me this isn't the house. "

" Yes Ray it is the house. Now stop complaining and come inside. " he said getting out of the car.

I got out and followed him to the doorstep where he rang the doorbell. A lady who looked like she was in her mid-thirties answered the door and hugged my dad.

" You made it.! " she yelled. " Come in. "

" Will there be enough room.? " I mumbled under my breath.

I guess my dad heard me because he looked at me out of the corner of his eye and said. " Don't be rude Rayon. "

" Oh let me call my daughter out  here so she can meet you two. YN.!! "she yelled upstairs.

A girl who looked close to my age came into the room with a tank top and shorts on.

" Yn meet Ray and Marcus . "

She looked at us both then looked at her mom. " This your boyfriend and his son.? " she asked.

" Yes Yn now be nice and introduce yourself. " she said back to the girl.

" Hi I'm Yn and your moving into my house. I'm usually not here but when I am my friends are here. Don't get in my way and I won't get in yours. " she said leaning on her right foot.

" Ray, " my dad said.

" What.? " I said looking at him.

"Introduce yourself to Yn. "

" I'm Ray I'm living here. I'm not used to living here. " I said.

" What you mean living here.? " she asked standing up straight.

" You know in the ghetto. But you being a hood rat your probably used to this. " I said shrugging.

I saw her tense up and turn to her mom. " My you better get him. He doesn't know me.! "

" I know enough about you. What are you a gang banger.? " I said smirking.

She walked up to me and looked me in my face. " No I'm a boxer. "

I snickered. " Girls can't box. "

" Yn don't. " her mom said.

" You think I can't box.? " she asked looking at me.

" I don't think I know. "

She raised her fist and punched me dead across my face. I held my nose and felt blood coming out of it.

" You just punched me.! " I yelled.

" Uh yeah. Is he a slow one.? "

" You can't punch me.! "

" New flash Richie. I just did. " she said walking back to where she came from.

" Dad.? " I said looking at him.

 " Ray that was way out of line. You shouldn't have said that. " he said looking at me.

" How can you let her just punch me.! "

" Yn has anger issues and she's a boxer and a MMA fighter so I wouldn't test her. " her mom said.

" Oh great she's a MMA fighter too just great. "

----------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter to my 4th book. How'd you like it.?

Goal 1+ comments 2+ votes