Chapter 14: Gone

Yn POV

I woke up and groaned in pain. I slowly sat up squeezing my eyes because it hurt so much. I grabbed my phone off the ground. I checked my clock and it said Sunday September 8.
I was asleep for a whole day. I crawled out of my bed and pulled my pants and shirt on. I crawled back to my bed and got in. I pulled my covers up over me and started to cry again. I feel like this is my fault. I box and I'm a MMA fighter I could have done something to protect myself. I decided that I'm not going to sit in this bed and feel sorry for myself all day. I'm not staying here anymore. I'm tired off being hurt. I'm tired of being unloved. All bad things happened to me in this hood. I got up out of bed and walked to my closet. I pulled a suitcase out and put most of my clothes in it. I packed my shoes and underwear in it also. I lifted up my mattress and got my money that I had been saving since Jalin died.

14,000 dollars.

I stuffed it in my bag and closed my suit case.

I opened my door and saw that no one was home. They probably went to church I wonder why mom didn't try to wake me up. Maybe she did. I pulled my suit case out of my room and walked to the door. I pulled it outside and put it in the trunk of my car. I walked back in the house and grabbed a pen and paper. I started to write a note to my family.

Dear Family

I'm sorry but I have to leave the house. I'm leaving Chicago because to many bad things in my life have happened because I'm in Chicago. I'm leaving and right now I don't know when I'll come back. Ray I forgive you. Roc I forgive you, I love you. Mom, I'll always be your little girl. I promise to all of you that I'll see you again just not right now. I'm sorry. I love and miss you all. Don't come looking for me please. Don't forget about me.

-Yn

I put the pen down and sighed. I walked back out to my car and got in. I pulled out my phone and sent a group text to Prod, Michelle, Mia, Prince, and Roc.

It said...

Hey guys.! I'm sorry but I'm leaving Chicago. To many problems in my life happened because I'm here. I'll come back for you I promise I love y'all. Thanks for being my goons till the end.! ;)

I closed it and bit my lip as tears came out of my eyes. I put my phone down and started the car. I pulled out of my driveway and started down the road. I stopped at McDonald's and went on the inside. As I waited for my food I got a text from Roc.

Him- Hey Yn I'm so sorry.

Me- Its okay Roc I forgive you. :)

Him- So can I come over.?

Me- No sorry.

Him- :( Why not.?

Me- Because I'm leaving.

Him- Oh can I come over when you get back.?

Me- No Roc I'm leaving Chicago.

Him- What why.?

Me- Read the group text.

Him- Yn is this because of me.?

Me- No not totally.

Him- Ill miss you like heck.

Me- Ill miss you too goon.!

Him- :) I love you Yn.

Me- I love you too Roc.

" Ma'am your order is ready. " a worker said.

" Thanks. " I said taking my food and going back to my car.

I got in and thought long and hard about what I was doing. Did I really want to leave Chi-Town.? Something deep down told me that I was doing the right thing by leaving. I are my food and started up my car. I pulled out of McDonald's and started towards the highway.

10 minutes later I saw a sign that said ' You are now leaving Chicago '

I sighed and kissed my fingers and rubbed my window.

" Bye Chicago. I'll be back. "

Ray POV

I watched as Yn's mom screamed and cried into my dads arms. I can't believe she actually ran away. I feel like this is all my fault. I put my head down so they wouldn't see me crying. I really love Yn and I didn't mean to hurt her like I did. I was just in my feelings being jealous of her and Roc's relationship and listening to Desiree.

'' I don't understand why should would just leave all of a sudden. '' her mom cried.

" It's my fault. " I mumbled to my self.

" What Ray.? " my dad asked.

" Huh oh nothing. " I said putting my head back down.

" Lord please let my baby be okay. " She sobbed.

" Can I go to my room please.? " I asked.

" Sure Ray. " my dad said.

I walked to my room and laid on my bed and started to cry to myself. I've caused her so much pain. I can't live with myself. I walked over to my drawer and pulled out a sculpting blade. Since its used for sculpting its sharper than normal knives. I rolled up my sleeve and thought about how she yelled at me to stop.

Cut 1.

I thought about how she cried my name.

Cut 2.

I thought about how I told her to satisfy my needs and that distant look of fear and pain in her eyes.

Cut 3 and 4.

I thought about all the bruises and blood I left on her body.

Cut 5.

I thought about in her note she said she forgave me.

I slowly carved her name on my arm in big letters.

Yn.

I'm so very sorry.

I walked to the bathroom and turned on the hot water. I put my arm under it and my arm burned so much. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I let out a scream. I fell to the ground shaking holding my knees. My dad and her mom rushed into the bathroom and dropped to the ground . When they saw me.

" Ray baby why are you doing this.!? " her mom yelled.

" Ray what's wrong with you.? " my dad yelled.

" I'm sorry Yn. " I said.

" What are you talking about sweetie.? " She asked me.

" I need to feel the pain I caused her to feel. I need to feel the pain.! " I yelled.

" Ray.! What's gotten into you.!? "

" I'm a monster. " I said to my self.

The room started to spin and my eyes started to get heavy. I could barely hear them yelling and everything went black.

---------------------

Intense chapter for me.

What about you.?

Not much I can say about it.

Comment.

13+ votes to continue.