Chapter 6: Hangover

Yn POV

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine with a bad headache. I couldn't remember falling asleep. I felt the bed shift and I looked over and saw someone pull the cover over their head. Lord please don't tell me I slept with some random stranger.

" Hey you.! Wake up. " I said trying to pull the covers.

The person yanked the covers off their head and my eyes widened when I saw who it was.

" Oh my God.! " I yelled.

" Yn.!? "

" Ray.!? " I yelled covering myself.

" Did I.? "

" Yeah. " I said.

" And you. "

" Yeah. "

" And we.! "

" Yeah.! " I said looking down

" Oh my god.! " he yelled.

" I can't believe we slept together.! " I yelled.

" Wait maybe we didn't. '' he said.

" Oh shut up. Look at the signs, we're both naked , our clothes are scattered around the room, and.... for God's sakes there's a used condom on the ground.! " I yelled.

" Well at least I wrapped it up.! " he yelled.

" Ugh I can't believe this.! " I yelled getting up and wrapping the blanket around my body.

" This is your fault.! " he yelled putting on his boxers.

" My fault.!? " I yelled putting on my underwear and bra. " How is this my fault.? "

" Because your the one who took me upstairs.! "

" I was drunk.! And high.! You could have said no.! " I yelled putting on my jeans.

By now Ray was fully dressed.

" But your the one who said Ray live a little.! Have fun go wild.! And that's exactly what the fvck I did.! "

" Ray lets just agree to never speak of this to anyone. Okay.? '' I asked holding out my hand.

He grabbed my hand and shook it lightly. " Agreed. " he said.

I walked out the room and down the stairs and saw we weren't the worst victims of this party. Sprawled out on the couch there were 2 naked girls and 3 half naked boys.

" I guess we weren't the only one who got a little wild huh.? " he said laughing a little.

" Yeah I guess. " I said stepping over bodies.

" Uh Yn.? " Ray said.

" Yeah.? "

" Uh, you know what. Never mind. " he said scratching the back of his neck.

" Ray what is it.? You can tell me. " I said smiling.

He smiled back at me. " Never mind I'll tell you later when we get home. "

" Okay. "

" Wait, how are we getting home.? "

" Well we certainly aren't walking are we.? " I said laughing.

" So what are we going to do then.? " He said looking confused as ever.

" Ever heard of Public Transportation.? " I said with a smirk.

" Oh no.! We're riding the bus.!? '' he said with a pitiful look on his face.

" I'm afraid so.! " I said laughing harder.

" Man.! Lets go.! "

Ray POV

Man I was about to ask Yn to be my fvck buddy. I don't know where the thought came from. I think I knew that was her pulling me upstairs last night. It's just that she was so beautiful and I couldn't say no.

My thoughts got cut off by Yn waving her hand in my face.

" Ray...you there.? " she said waving her hands.

" Urm uh yeah. I-I'm here. " I said laughing nervously.

" Hey look the bus is here.! " she said pointing to a city bus pulling up to the bus stop.

" Yn are you sure we have to do this.? I mean the house isn't that far away. " I said getting a little bit scared

" Ray it's on the other side of town. Are you scared.? " she asked giggling.

" Pshh. Me.? Nah... I'm fxcking terrified.! " I said shaking.

" Aw, if it helps I'll hold your hand the whole ride home. "

Jackpot.!

" Will you.? " I asked.

" Yeah.! " she said grabbing my hand and smiling.

She pulled me on the bus and sat down in a seat near the back. In the seat next to us I saw a pregnant woman. And by the looks of it she wasn't about to be pregnant anymore if you know what I'm saying.

" KALEN IF YOU DON'T GET THIS DEMON OUT OF ME RIGHT NOW.!!! " she yelled.

I turned to Yn who was starring out the window not paying attention to the woman in labor.

" Can you not hear her or something.? " I asked.

She shrugged. " You'll get used to it. "

" I sure hope so. "

We made it to the stop by our house and walked to the house. Before we walked in Yn stopped me.

" Ready to get yelled at.? " she asked.

" Huh.? "

" My mom. She always yells at me if I stay out all night. "

'' Man my dad never yelled at me before. "

" Well get ready. " she said opening the door.

We stepped in and her mom's eyes fell on us immediately.

" Where have you two been.! I was worried sick about you. Yn I hope you didn't get into any trouble. Are you two okay.!? " she yelled.

" Mom.! " Yn cut her off. " We're fine. I took Ray to a party and we spent the night at Roc's. " she said with a straight face.

Wow she's a good liar.

" Okay,but why didn't you call us.? "

" I left my phone at the party and we went back to go get it. '' she shrugged.

" Okay baby. Well I'm about to go get ready for work. " she said walking into her and dads room.

" Wow.! Your an awesome liar.! " I yelled.

" Shh.! Not so loud Ray. " she said pressing her finger against my lips.

" Well I guess I should go take a shower now. " I said.

'' Kay.! "

(Later that Night)

Yn POV

I was sitting on my bed watching TV when Ray knocked on my door and came in.

" Hey Yn. " he said said sitting on my bed.

" What's up.? "

" Well I just can't get yesterday out of my head. "

" Yeah , me either." I said sitting up.

" I can't get you out of my head. I know we're meant to be brother and sister but, "

" You want to fool around.? " I asked.

" Yeah, is that weird.? It's just that I feel this certain way when I get around you. "

" Me too. " I said looking down.

He lifted my head up and kissed my lips. " So what do you say.? "

---------------------------

What do you think Yn will say.?

4+ comments to continue