1

Kacy's P.O.V

Kacy just got to LA.  She decided to spend her summer there to "accidentally" run into her favorite band of all time.  And to hopefully meet her hero.  She also wanted to spend her last summer before her senior year somewhere beautiful.  Maybe look around.  Check out UCLA.  She has to apply top colleges as soon as she gets back to school.  

Kacy never really thought about what life would be like living in LA.  She never thought she'd discover her love of music there.  She never thought that she would be recognized by residents in that area for her incredible voice.  

After exploring the city the first day she was exhausted.  She had this beautiful beachhouse all to herself.  It was small enough not to be too much maintenance.  But big enough she had room to breathe.  So she went and slept.  She woke up pretty early.  Still stuck in east coast time.

Instead of trying to sleep more, she decided to grab her guitar and head to the boardwalk.  She wasn't too far from it, it was an easy walk.  Sitting on the hot boardwalk as people passed she started to strum her guitar.  At first people just turned for a second then continued on their way.  But the second she started to sing along to the sweet strum of her guitar people turned and watched.  

Kacy never once looked up as she sang.  She was afraid of what she'd be looking at when she looked up.  So she kept her head down, and continued to strum and to sing.  While she sang people stood in front of her in all ways.  And they watched her.  When she stopped they tried to give her money.  She said no.  And got up and walked away.  She had no idea that doing that wold become a constant routine throughout her summer spent in LA.