2

Kacy's P.O.V

Kacy had spent her first morning in Los Angeles singing for LA residents.  She never realized that it caught so much attention.  Sure LA is dream make-it- or -break-it.  After the morning she headed back to her beach house.  Now she was tired again and slept for a little bit longer.  

When she woke up, Kacy headed to a cafe to get some food.  She obviously was not a local.  But she was accepted.  LA was home to so many tourists.  She fit right in.  

----------------------------------- 1 WEEK LATER---------------------------------

Every morning Kacy seemed to always wake up super early.  She had finally gotten used to the 3-hour time difference.  But she liked waking up at 5 in the morning.  She always found herself wandering to the boardwalk.  Or headed down to sit on the warm sand by the sparkling water.  

She'd been in Los Angeles a week already.  She had explored so much of the city.  It was already starting to feel like home to her.  She loved it.  She loved her LA life.    

Kacy had become kinda known throughout the boardwalk she always walked.  Every morning she'd walk down it, and find a nice place to sit.  She'd grab her guitar and just start to strum.  She still never believed that she had a real talent for singing.  But, it seemed as the tourists and residents in this dream city could very much disagree with her.  

The tourists were always new ones.  When tourists stopped to watch her sing and strum it was usually once or twice.  She never really saw the same tourists more than 2 days in a row.  The residents however were far more familiar.  Same people who ran or took early morning strides down the boardwalk.  Or the ones who enjoyed freezing in the morning ocean, stopped and enjoyed her music on their way past. 

Everybody had learned to stop trying to give Kacy money after she finished.  There was never any one time she would accept the money.  She didn't need it.  Singing out on the boardwalks in the early morning fueled her for the day.  It excited her.  It was a hobby for her.  And she was glad she people enjoyed it.  But really she never wanted their money.  She just wanted to strum and to sing.