3 CONTINUED

Kacy's P.O.V

Kacy finished her muffin and then decided to take in the water this morning.  It just felt like the perfect morning to take a dip.  If she learned anything from being in Los Angeles a week already, it's that you should always wear sandals.  Or shoes with no socks.  That way they are easy to take off and get on.  For the sake of the water and the sand.  

She kicked off her sandals, set her guitar down, and ran towards the tide.  She stopped when she was covered just above her ankles.  The water woke her up a little more.  It also made her feel so alive.  She stood for a while then walked out back to her guitars resting spot.  She dried her feet with the hand towel she always carries and slipped into her sandals once again.  Then she picked up her guitar and headed down to the middle of the boardwalk.  

It was more crowded than usual.  So Kacy became a little nervous about sitting and strumming.  But when she sat, she couldn't resist the urge to strum and sing.  And when she started, she felt untouchable.  Like she was in a tiny room by herself singing to her echo.  When she sang she felt like it transported her to a whole new place.  Like time stopped to hear her sing.

Never in a million years did she ever think that people actually came out early in the morning to hear her.  Or took videos and uploaded them onto youtube for others to see.  But even though she didn't think that could happen to her, it did.  That happening changed her life forever as well.  Because one minute she was singing peacefully and the next moment some unexpected visitors came to sing with her.