7

Drew's P.O.V

It was not to early that morning.  Drew decided to take a walk by the boardwalk.  He couldn't decide if it was because he couldn't sleep, or if he just really wanted to see this girl again.... in person.  The one Michael seemed to be crushing for.  The one with the amazing voice.  

He snuck out of the house and walked down the boardwalk.  He knew where to go.  He just followed the crowd of people to his destination, and ended up stopping nearly in the front of the crowd.  Nearly in front of the girl, with this big, amazing, voice.  

He wanted to sing with her.  But stood silent to hear her voice itself.  Something about it was different.  It was innocent.  It screamed that she was open with her voice, she left everything open when she sang.  

When she ended her songs, and the crowd started to disperse, Drew tried to blend in and become unnoticed in the crowd so she wouldn't see him.  But she did.  

"Drew!?"

He slowly turned around to find her so close to his face if he moved an inch they would be touching.

"Heh, sorry.  But you know my name?"

"Um....  Who doesn't?  It's LA, duh.  Everybody here knows the name of the 5 boys in In Real Life."

"Oh, yeah, forgot about that."

"What are you doing here?  I thought seeing you guys was a one time thing.  Something that I still wouldn't get to talk to you guys.  Michael ran and you all left with him, without saying anything to me."

"Yeah.  We wanted to make sure he was alright. I came down because for some reason I can't get your voice out of my head."

" (with a little bit of blushing)  Thanks.  But I don't try.  It just helps to clear my mind.  It helps with what's going on, back home to my family, and to my friends."

"You okay?  You don't look so good."

"Yeah....  I'm alright."

"I'm really sorry, I didn't catch your name."

"It's Kacy!"

"Well....  Kacy.....  I wish I could hang, but I should get back.  We're off to the studio soon."

"Thanks for coming out.  It was nice :)  Tell Michael I say hi, will ya?"

"Sure.  Bye Kacy."

"Bye Drew!!"   

With their last words Drew walks away.  A tiny smile on his face.  Talking to this girl just felt so natural.  He couldn't help but blush a little thinking about her.  And about the Michael situation.  He was freaking out.  He was starting to crush on her too!  What was he gonna say to the guys?  To Michael?