Request #3

Video by: jellybean4everxx
This request is from:
FanfictionZwy
The request is:
1st elder x 3rd elder.

3rd Elders POV

"First elder, is there anyhting else I can do?" I asked as I walked back into his office. First Elder looked up from the paper work he was filling out and looked at me. "You finished the papers already?" he asked me. I blushed and looked away. "Y-yes."

No ones POV

First Elder noticed and smirked. He knew Third Elder has feeling for him. He also had feeling for him. He stood up from his desk and walked towards him. "What's wrong?" He asked him, grabbing him by his chin to look at him. Third elder's blushed even redder, "N-nothing!" "Are you sure?" "Y-yes." he replyed trying to look away again.

His smirk grew, as he leaned towards the other man, there lips inches apart. "You are the only other person I trust to know who I really am. The only Person I feel truly save and comfortable with. I love you." First Elder told him before kissing him. Third Elder was shocked, not only from the kiss but from how he felt toward him. He grabbed him by the back of his head to deepen the kiss, his fingers now in his blonde hair.

This continued for 5 minutes, until they pulled away to catch there breath. "I love you too." Third Elder replied, his face still red. First elder smirked and pushed him against his desk kissing him again. Third elder put his arms around his neck.

Outside the First elders Office.

Hayden was on his way to the First elder's office, back from the elder meeting, to report. When he reached his office, he knocked on the door. When no one answered, he opened the door.

He froze from shock from what he was seeing. The Frist and Third elder were shirtless, kissing passionately, against the desk. He blushed and as fast as he can he quickly shut the door, leaving as fast as he can.

♡♡♡Please don't forget to vote and comment, and if you have a request please comment below or message me. Also in you want me to write a part two let me know.♡♡♡