Follow your heart

"Mom can I have your advise on something" I asked my mom who was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Sure. That's what I'm here for"

"Ok so, you know how I'm with Max because Chandler is with Hayley and now I love Max?"

"Yes?"

"Well Chandler broke up with Hayley for some reason and asked me to take him back the night of mine and Max's date so I said no because I had a new boyfriend and that I had to get ready for our date.

When me and Max got to paintball, we started playing when we heard another gun shot and we turned around to see Chandler with a paint gun pointed at Max. Max tried to calm him down but Chandler jumped at him and started to punch him.

They were fighting until I yelled at them so I pulled Chandler off of Max and helped him home but the thing is Max and Chandler both fought for me and I thought Chandler didn't like me anymore but I saw today he does and now I don't know what to do. I breathed in deeply because I spoke without a breath and waited for a response.

"Well who do you love" she asked. I just said that I didn't know.

"I don't know that's what I need help with. Chandler still likes me but I will break Max's heart if I break up with him" I said flopping myself on the chair next to her.

"Well there is really nothing you can do but figure out who you love and who you think likes you more. Who you think loves you. You just need to follow your heart. "

"Ughhh, it's so hard. Please help me."

"I already told you, follow your heart" she said as she got up from the table and walked out.

"WELL THAT DIDNT HELP" I yelled out to her.

I guess I should do what I was told.

Follow my heart.