Chandler's birthday

It was six o'clock in the afternoon when I started getting ready for the beach because I don't do much in the preparation of getting ready for something.

I put on my red bikini which I NEVER where without something over it and a lace, red orange t-shirt with a pair of blue high waisted shorts.

I put my hair up in a ponytail with the bang out and a bit of light pink lipgloss.

On my way down the steps I noticed my mom was at the bottom looking at me and pouting.

"What" I asked.

"My baby girl is all grown up."

I smiled and continued down the stairs.

"I'll always be your baby girl, no matter how old I get."

"I know" she said hugging me.

I walked to the door and stepped out to wait for Chandler on the step.

I still don't understand why he won't let me pick him up on his birthday.

I sat there for about ten minutes and saw Chandler come around the corner.

The strange thing is he was alone and he was supposed to pick up Sam and Gray then me but I guess we were picking them up.

"Hello beautiful." I guess you know who said that.

"Hello handsome" I said as he made his way over to me placing his hands on my hips.

"You look great tonight." I looked down at what I was wearing.

"I don't find I look any different tonight then I usually do. I always wear shorts and bright shirts."

He smiled and looked down at my outfit.

"Yes but you don't always wear bikinis."

"How did you-" I looked down at my outfit again and realized my shirt was a little bit see through. I immediately cover my torso with my arms.

Chandler laughed and pulled my arms down, leaning in.

Our lips connected and I smiled into the kiss. I started to giggle and had to pull away.

"What" he asked.

"Nothing. I'm just really happy" I said smiling widely.

"Well if you are then I am too."

We started walking and he gently held my hand.

About halfway there we got to Sam's road and I stopped. Chandler kept walking but almost tripped up in the sudden stop.

"Why did you stop" he asked.

"Well this is Sam's road isn't it?"

"Oh yeah. He can't come and neither can Gray because they were together and got in trouble with there parents and now there grounded."

"Oh, okay. So it's just us?"

"Yep, just me and you."

We continued walking and just our luck, we saw Ashton walking on the other side of the road with a girl.

Chandler didn't notice him and he didn't notice Chandler so I quickly pulled Chandler down the road to my left.

"I know a shortcut" I said.

"Okay."

He followed me down the road were we past a playground.....now what's the chance that I would see both of my exes in one night?