The truth

I figured out what I have to do. Max had never said he loved me so I plan on finding out if he does and then I ask Chandler.

Here it goes.... Im going on a date with Max and tonight the night I find out the truth. I got ready and waited by the door.

When Max got here, we got in his mom's car and drove off.

We stopped at the skating rink were we first met.

We walked in and sat in our original seats and held hands. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. He leaned into my ear and whispered "how would you like to do it were we first met?" Oh no he didn't. I don't need this in my life again. I guess I know the truth about Max.

"HOW DARE YOU THINK I WOULD DO THAT!! IM 13 YEARS OLD YOU PIG!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!" I yelled as I bolted up in frustration.

"I do love you" he said.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you love me." he stood up and looked me in my tear flooded eyes. He stood there and finally said "I...love...." he stopped. I knew it.

I turned around and stormed out. Well at least I know it's not Max.

I ran into the house crying. My mom ran over to me and hugged me.

"What happened" she asked.

"Max" I said as I continued to cry.

"Did he break up with you?"

"No but I know it's not him."

"What did he do"

"He asked me to.... and I got mad..... and I asked him and he couldn't say it" I said.

"Oh sweetie." She pulled me closer and hugged me tight.

I went to bed that night with a wet face and sore throat.

He didn't seen like that type.