Who's this

4 Weeks later...

I'm all packed and we are driving to the airport. I can't believe how fast my mom and Ella's parents said yes to this.

We got to the airport and went through security. When I got on the plane, I sat in a window seat so I could watch us coming down in Georgia.

When we landed, I stepped off the plane and in the airport and I saw him....Chandler.

"CHANDLER!!!!" I yelled as I jumped in his arms. I pulled away and he just smiled. I was waiting for a kiss but instead I heard a girls voice from behind him.

"It's about time I got to meet the all and mighty Katie" she said as I stepped around Chandler.

"Who's this" I asked sounding kind of rude.

"This is Hayley" he walked over and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"She's my new girlfriend." WHAT DID HE JUST SAY!

I know we broke up but all I wanted to do was rip her face off.

"Oh" I said through gritted teeth. It's bad enough that I now live in the same city as Ashton, but now I have to deal with this ass. Well this is just great.

They turned around and started walking as we fallowed. We started to drag behind because every time I started to speed up, Ella pulled me back.

"You hate her don't you" Ella whispered while glancing at Hayley.

I just looked away and faced down. I don't want her to think I still like him.

"Don't you?" She stopped me as she looked right in my face with a mixture of emotion.

"Maybe" I said as I flinched away, looking forward once again.

"Ok, but I know you still like him."

I rolled my eyes.

"I know you do so don't lie. You guys have been through so much and that doesn't just fade away. I know he isn't fully over you yet either. "

"Really?" I looked at her with excitement in my eyes. Did she say he still likes me? Wow!

Well I'm going to be living in Georgia for a while so there is lots of time to figure things out.