Alive

Y/n's pov
"I don't feel like going out today Insoo.." I said through the phone.

"Are you sure Y/n? You said you wanted to show Sohee around with me today?" Insoo replied back through the phone.

"Nah its alright Insoo, you can just take Sohee around with you."

"Well alright than, I'll see you at school tomorrow." Insoo said and hang up the phone.

Well Insoo is actually my best friend. I use to always hang out with her and she's smart and carring. She's sometimes funny and can be a little harsh but mostly I don't really mind.

But ever since Sohee showed up as the new girl in our class. Things were kinda different for me and her.

Sohee is a really talented girl and she's really knows Japanese even though she's from Busan. She shares the same hobby and interest with Insoo and Insoo started to talk to her almost every time, leaving me as the third person behind hanging.

I know I'm not a fun person besides Sohee is really nice and funny. She often shares some jokes along with me and Insoo but only Insoo gets it.

Insoo also has an interest to learn Japanese too and since Sohee knows it, they often mix around with the words and make it into a joke but unlike me, I'm not even interested in it.

I use to get bully back in middle school and which made me feel insecure.. No one was there to help me..

Just because of that, I am suffering from depression and anxiety....... without anyone knowing...
.
.
.
.
.
The next day
"Haha Omg Sohee did you check out that video I send you yesterday?! It was so hilarious!" Insoo and Sohee are laughing behind the class.

"Good morning guys.." I greeted and they both look up at me.

"Yeah morning Y/n! So where were we Sohee? Oh yeah! That video! Hahah" Insoo greeted but than started laughing again with Sohee.

"What seems to be so funny this time?" I asked in confusion while putting my bag in my seat which is between them.

"Well you wouldn't understand a thing if we tell you Y/n" Insoo said.

"Rea... really.. than ok.." I replied while forcing to give a slight smile.

"Oh yeah! Urm Y/n is it ok if I sit beside Insoo from now on? Insoo really wants to learn Japanese so... " Sohee asked in a polite tone while fiddling her fingers.

"Oh yeah... sure no problem Sohee..." I agreed and switched my seat with Sohee.

She thanked me and turned to Insoo and continued where they left off.

And for the rest of the day, they were talking and writing Japanese throughout the entire time of class and not spoken a word to me (besides asking for important stuff)... like always....

*ringggggg*

The bell rang, signalling us that it was the end of school.

I quickly pack my bag and waited for Sohee and Insoo but as usual... I waited but none of them even cared less... even when I bid goodbye..

###
I got back home and hid myself in my room... like always...

"Y/n!!! Come down and eat lunch!!" my grandmother yelled from downstairs but I just yelled back that I'm gonna shower first before I eat.

My mother and father are busy working to earn a living and I usually stay with my grandma. Since they were always busy with their work, they never actually cared about me and will always compare me with my older brother who's a top student working now...