Chapter 3

Here we go again to cringe land:

Today was the day where we fly to our new home.
I was waiting for my sister to wake up, for the first time I woke up before her I felt nervous yet anxious, sounds... I heard my sister come to the kitchen.
(Damn where are the godamn parents in this family, I don't know why I didn't put them in the story but heyyy)
She looked at me and asked : "looks like you are nervous, you never wake up so early." She laughed a bit.
(Hold up that wasn't a damn question. Btw I hope their plane explodes or something because I can't write this shit anymore it's just too cringey, what the fuck was I thinking??? Who else wants to punch 12 year old me?)
"eat now and let's go" I said.
(Really? Not even a good morning? Smh)

After we finished Breakfast she called a taxi to the air port.
The taxi just came in in 20 minutes, not very long we still had plenty of time.
We got into the taxi, put my earbuds (?) and listened to the music.
(I put the word taxi in here so much, it litteraly just triggeres me lmao)
We shortly arrived at the airport.
~Time skip In the plane~
(~tImE sKiP iN tHe PlAnE~)
I got into the and sat down next to a woman and her kid, the plane ride was actually enjoyable it was quiete, soon we had landed and we got out of the plane and we got our suitcases.
(Ok fist of all, they could've just booked two seats next to each other?? Second of all what the fuck does "quiete" mean? And third of all, why the hell was the plane ride so short she litteraly just got in, sat down and BAM she arrived.)
My sister called a taxi again and it went fast again.
(You can tell that I was very lazy to write lmao)
~Time Skip-
We arrived into our new home, it was a flat not very far away from my school, well that's what my sister said.
(How the fuck does the sister know this she just arrived? Does she even have a name???)
After a couple of minutes I looked' (?) through everything that was in the flat. It was really nice, to be nonest it was much better then the little house back in Japan I went to see my room, it was bigger than my old one.
(She looked through everything that was in the flat except her room...logic. Btw does anybody know what nonest means??)
My sister called me, and she asked me: "And...how do you like it?"
"It's very.,.nice I like it very much"
My sister looked at me with a happy face and said: "I'm happy to hear that, Yuka! Tommorow you will go to your new school."
(Damn, bitch just arrived and has to go to school already?)
I nodded my head and went to bed.
~Time Skip~
I woke up feeling like I actually got enough sleep. My sister made some breakfast, and I went to the kitchen and ate with Saki. (Finally this bitch has a name, hallelujah!)
She asked me if I was nervous, I said yes, and after that I put on my school uniform and my sister said: "good luck today, I will go there with you and after school I will come for you, ok?"
(No, that just sounds creepy. "I will come for you ")
so I went to the school with Saki and she let me there until I finished school.
We got into the building and there was a teacher waiting for me and he went with me into my new class....

To be continued...
(I hope the fuck not, not any more of this cringe)