Chapter Eleven: Mind Games

Victor/Star's POV
~~
The roar of the Trans Am died out as they left the city. We'd given them the charms to protect their identities.

The Shadows disappeared and reappeared behind us.

I was going to shoot at it when a loud ringing resonated through my head as a bullet flew past my ear.

"Sorry Star, I didn't mean it," said Fun.

"Do not fire at them! Take out the Dracs instead," called Jet.

"Got it!"

We all switched our aim towards the Dracs and took them out swiftly. All that was left were the Shadows and the Reaper.

I felt something heavy strike me, I fell and my vision went black.

Different things were happening between multiple blackouts. I saw Mercy, Toxic, Red and Queen as well as Dracs and Korse. I felt pain and my mind went blank before the darkness returned.

I heard a muffled voice call out to me.

"Star! Hey buddy, wake up."

Someone else spoke up, "Give him room to breathe, Des, he's still out cold."

I opened my eyes and immediately squinted at the bright white light staring me in face.

"Or maybe not..."

I turned to look at who was in the cell with me. I was with Mystic, Destroyer, Party and Jet.

"My head," I placed my hands on my forehead as it throbbed. That was when I noticed that my wrists were wrapped up and bloodied.

But there was no pain when I touched the bandages. I felt the others' eyes on me as I unwrapped my wrists. I was met with a pair of blue glowing barcodes with black veins around it.

"What the fuck did they do to me?" I looked up at the others, panicking.

LightMind...

I made eye contact with Mystic who looked terrified.

"That's what Spirit, Sky and Night, were talking about out there. Where's the others? I saw Queen and Red, but I couldn't do anything. I don't remember anything."

"Calm down Star," said Party, putting his hands on my shoulders.

I don't know what happened next but I found myself being held down by Flame and Destroya and Party had a busted eyebrow and a black eye.

~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~

Brendon/Mercy's POV
~~
Toxic and I were in a padded cell with Red and Queen.

I was shaking violently, Red curled herself into a ball in the corner, Queen was lying on her back, staring at the ceiling in a daze, and Toxic was just sitting against a wall, limp and lost in his own thoughts.

I remembered seeing Star earlier but passed out. I woke up hearing him screaming and being pulled out by 'Crows.

I looked at the others and myself. We all had our wrists covered in bloodstained bandages.

I was going to unwrap them when I heard Red crying hysterically.

"Red. Red stop crying, please." I tried to crawl over to her. Her head snapped up and she screamed.

Two Dracs came into the room and took her somewhere else.

What is happening?

~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~

Mikey/Kobra's POV
~~
I was staring at the ceiling in the cell I shared with Frank.

"We should've left with Pr-Night, Sky and Spirit," I told him.