The famous and the HighSchooler

Mika's pov.

"Bravo~ Bravo~ Mikaela. That was wonderful." Ferid bathory said. He had that stupid smirk on his face as he clap his hands. I was in the stage practicing my new latest song. The current stage was empty, but the only one who was here are my manager and this my tutor.

My manager was Lacus and Rene. They were my best friend since I was a child. We went to a same school together, all though when I turn Grade 11 I receive a proposal letter from the guy infront of me. Ferid bathory.

Due to the fact that my high school days was great. But not so much, girls keep chasing me everytime. They were asking me to go out with them which I gently rejected because I'm not interested in girls. (Yes I'm interested with some cute yet adorable Boys.) Lacus my best friend said that I was so damn popular that no one can beat me.

That's what Ferid Bathory's eye catches. About me being famous. Ferid is also my mom, Krul currently husband. Krul was my step mother, my father became her husband and then when my father died due to accident, she met Ferid and start dating and soon became together. Thats why I accept the proposal and become a famous actor or a singer.

I was known in the entire japan everywhere I go there will be a poster of me or any picture of me. Everyone knows me and each day was flirting with me. Don't you know? That I can't even go to a peace and quite cafe because fans started to gather and annoyed me. Its really damn annoying actually.

But, I already had this job so lets just go on with life.

"Great practice my Mikaela. Its always wonderful." Ferid stated it again. I roll my eyes and gave the mike that I was holding to the assistant.

"I'll go to the dress room now and maybe get some damn rest." I stated coldly and walk out of the stage.

"Ok Mika~" i heard ferid's voice said sweetly. Oh, I hate his attitude being too much playful.

Once I was in the dressing room. I was immediately sat down in a chair and look myself in the mirror. I have a pair of sapphire eyes, blonde hair and my skin is really pale as snow. I sigh to my self. I was thinking like, "why would people be attractive to me even though I did nothing? I'm bot that charming." I thought, I sigh again.

I heard foot steps approaching towards my room. The door knob was twist and open to revealed Lacus.

"Great job in the rehearsal Mika." Lacus said as he walk towards me and close the door behind softly.
"Maybe after this you and I can to a cafe." Lacus said.

"You know that Pest will started to crowd and annoyed me right?" I said with my arms cross in my chest. I heard him chuckle.

"Don't worry, I'll know a place that a few people only go." Lacus stated.

"Oh, ok. Rene?"

"Rene has a job to be done. He can't come yet. Ah~ I wish he could."

"Then I'll don't want to come"

"Why?"

"Because I'll be a just a 3rd wheeler to both of you. You guys will started to have a date."

I saw Lacus blush, he look away. "Stupid, do you want to go to a cafe or not?" Lacus ask rather annoyed.

"Fine, aslong there is no pest." I stated and stand up grab my jacket,

"I promise you. There aren't." Lacus said.

The both of us existed the room and walk toward the parking lot, then to the car. I sat next the driver sit while Lacus Drive the way.

On the way, I was staring at the window blankly. My mind went towards my past memory. My life being a famous start who girls was starting to scream and keep me chasing everywhere I go. I first think its good, but now that I can't get my privacy safe, It annoys me more.

I saw Lacus drive the car to a corner of a street, it was quite dark since its between the building. But once were out, I can see some few people was strolling around. But this place was mostly can call deserted since people here wasn't really a lot. It was a less.

Then Lacus stop the car. I look at him.

"Were here." He said

i look to my left and right to see where is he talking about.

"Where?" I ask.

"Look" lacus said as he knock the window beside him. I saw a small cafe, it was not fancy, but for a cafe its ok.

"Shall we go?" Lacus ask.

"Ok." I said.

I unbuckle my seat belt and we got out of the car and enter the shop.

"Good Day-" the white hair man bow at us, but as long as he look at me his eyes widen and was surprise. I sigh, because this is the everyone's reaction when I enter a cafe. "Shinya? What the hell are you doing? Assist them to the sit." A guy with black hair and a pair of black-blue eyes yelled.

"Oh sorry Guren." The white hair said and look at the Guy name Guren with a smile. Then he look at us. "Its just is surprisingly that a celebrity came here. We don't get customer like you very often, but come one I'll assist you." He said.

Lacus nod and I just follow . Once we were in the sit. The guy assist us gave us the Menu. I didn't look at them, Lacus was the one who look at them actually.

"What do you guys want?" The guy with white hair ask us nicely. "I will had this." Lacus said as he pointed his order in the menu. "I'm having what his having." I said.

"Ok, your order will be coming up." The guy with white hair said as he walk towards the counter. Me and Lacus started to discuss my next appointment this afternoon.

I admit, this is the first time that I felt quite in such a cafe. Because Cafe often was crowded specially when I'm with them.

______________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊