Chapter 16

Mika's pov

After some practice Yuu-chan came along.

"You two. How about take a brake for a while. You two need a brake. Come Dinner is ready." Yuu-chan said as he smile and walk towards the kitchen.

"Hai," asura and me both said happily. We stand up and walk towards the kitchen. Our mouth start to water when we saw what serve in the table. Its curry, my favorite and it seems Asura had a same expression as I am. Our jaw drop.

We immediately sit in the chair and face the food infront of us. Its actually spark and you can see stars shining among the foods. Yuu-chan sit infront of us.

"Go ahead." Yuu-chan said.

We grab our meal and smile.

"Itadakimus." Me and Asura said happily. In my first taste I froze. The curry was delicious. It was nothing compare to the curry I have eaten in the fancy restaurant and expensive one among those years. Its amazing.

"Something wrong Mika?" Yuu-chan ask. I smile.

"No Yuu-chan. Its the first time I eat such a curry like this. I tasted many curries before but this is the amazing curry I have ever tasted." I said happily.

"I'm glad you like it mika." Yuu-chan said with a smile. Oh, his smile melts my heart. I keep eating again.

"Yuu-nii is not just a good singer, But a good cooker too. Amazing, Yuu-nii has many talents." Asura said happily. I saw Yuu-chan's cheek went Pink.

"KORA! Asuramaru," yuu-chan scold him.

"Heh? Yuu-chan can sing?" I ask, I know Yuu-chan can sing but maybe when I pretend that I don't know Yuu-chan can sing and discuss what me and Asura discuss earlier, Yuu-chan may sing.

Asura nod happily, looks like he can see my plan. "Once Yuu-nii sing a song for me while I play the piano." Asura said with a smile.

"Heh~, Jah, Yuu-chan. Can you sing a song for me pls... I want to hear your voice." I said giving him with a pleading eyes. Yuu look so hesitantly and look away. But when he look us again, He was surprise because I was not the only one who was giving a puppy eyes. But Asuramaru also.