Chapter 5

Yuu's pov

I look at my self in the mirror one last time.  I look ok, but my hair... my hair was messy as always. Shinoa said I look cute even I just wake up. I imagine my hair was more messier than ever. But the Pink hair-freak telephone pole Kimizuki said that I look like a person who didn't shower for days. A person you can call a Homeless person.

I sigh and said that I was ok with how I look but Mika will be fine? I sigh again and smile. I went down the stairs and saw Mika was still there holding a note in his hand.

"Mika?" I called out.

"Oh, yuu-chan." He said and close the notebook.

"What are you looking at?" I ask curiously.

"Ah, I found this notebook in the counter. Is this notebook Yours?" He ask.

"Yeah, My friend Shinoa just gave it to me before you came. That math notebook of mine was already 3 days with her. I keep telling her to return it but seems she always forget." I said as I walk towards Mika and grab my notebook. "I guest she just return it now. I also need this tomorrow since I have class." I said, I open the notebook and saw a weird signature on the first page. I glare at the notebook. "What is that Witch do to my notebook!? What's with this stupid signature? Could it be hers? Ma, its looks weird." I said while looking at the signature. I shrug it and close the notebook. I leave it in the counter.

"Let's go mi-" i said and turn my head towards mika but he look like he had a disappointed look. "Mi-mika?" I call him. I saw him shook his head and smile.

"Ok, Yuu-chan lets go." He said.

"Still with that stupid nickname?" I ask while we walk outside of the shop. I lock the shop and put the key in my pocket.

"Yup, its cute to hear. And it suit your name." Mika said happily.

"Your one weird guy. Just like Shinoa's signature." I said. He looks away with a disappointed look.

Mika murmur something I didn't here. He open the door and went inside the car. I also open the door opposite to it and sat down. I look at the inside with amusement, and the smell of the car was amazingly.

"Wow, this is one great car. Someday, definitely I'll own like this." I said with an determination.