32

Yuu's pov

Wallet- Check
Notebook- check
Pen- check
Extra-strings -check.

My guitar? Check
My looks? Check except my hair though. But its fine. I'm ready to go to school.

Today is the day were I were going to preform in stage. I sigh, I mean I'm confident in singing infront of the person I know, but not confident when I'm singing infront of those people that I don't know.

I sigh again and was walking towards the school. Once I reach the school gates I saw tons of students who were excitedly for this event. I never saw such as too many people in here.

Asuramaru suddenly call my name from behind and hug me cheerfully.

"Hey Yuu-nii." He said.

"Hi, Asuramaru your really excited?" I ask happily.

"Hn, because I can see you sing in stage," he said happily.

"Won't you be happy that your performing too?"

"I'm confident,"

I smile and pout. "Asuramaru give me some of your confidence." I said teasing a little. He chuckle.

He gave me flick in the forehead and pat my head. His flick was painful I tell you.

"Ouch," i said.

"There you have already the confidence." He said and smile as he run,

"That's not fair!" I shouted.

"What is not fair?" Someone ask from behind. I look who just talk and saw a man with purple hair, along with a man with black hair.

"La-lacus? Is it?" I ask.

"Yes, its me. By the way. This is Rene." He said.

"Hello Yuichiro Ichinose. I heard from Mika about you A lot." Rene said with a smile.