Chapter 17

Yuu's pov

Its been a week since that event happen. The incident where Mika and me almost kiss. Oh, why did I stop him.

WHAT!? What the hell am I thinking?

I mess my hair again and sigh.

"Your sighing a lot. Something wrong?" Mitsuba said.

"Non of that is your business." I said glaring at her.

"Its Saturday. You always love when it has no class, or is it the opposite?" Shinoa said.

"I'm fine. Just thinking." I said giving them a smile.

"Thinking about what?" Shinoa ask.

"Nothing. I was thinking how boring and stupid am I." I reply to her with a sigh.

"Glad you know." The stupid pink-hair freak telephone pole said. I glare at him.

"Oh, Yuu-kun. Your stressing out. How about you take a brake?" Yoichi suggested with a smile.

"Ah well-" I said but I was cut off by Shinoa.

"Lets go to the amusement park" she exclaim happily.

"Yeah, yeah lets go." Mitsuba said agreed.

"It will be fun," yoichi said.

I sigh again. "Ok, let me ask-"

I was cut by the witch again who yelled.

"Guren, Shinya Were going to borrow Yuu-san for a while. Ok." Shinoa said yelling.

"Shut up and don't yell. You can take that brat to wherever your going, just don't cause trouble." Guren said with a death glare.