40

Mika's Pov

"mika that was heart melting." Ferid said as I practice my new song. The new song I have written was a song came rom my heart. And my heart feels unhappy, because I knew Yuu-chan is not here. Yuu-chan is still laying on the hospital bed sleeping.

I sigh and walked out of the stage. "Are you gonna visit him there again?" Ferid ask rather serious. I nod.

"My dear Mika, You need some rest. Its been awhile since you had one." Ferid said, I glare at him.

"I'll rest later." I said and walk out of the theater and went to my car drove off to the hospital where Yuu was at. When I came to his room, I saw Shinoa and the others were there.

"Hey guys." I greeted the.

"Hi, Mika." They greeted back. I look at Yuu-chan sadly.

"Did he wake up?" I ask hoping the answer is Yes, But they just shook their heads indicating a no. I sigh. I wish Yuu will wake up son.

"Mika? Don't you have anything else to worry?" Shinoa ask.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Like the gossips in social media. They say currently your suffering from sorrowfulness since all your song theme was sorrows." Mitsuba said.

"And the day you send Yuu-kun here, One of the stuff in this hospital probably saw you and secretly took a picture of you to create another gossips." Yoichi said.

"According to the showbiz news, You refuses all the interviews even some abroad interviews because of unknown reason." Shinoa said.

"Not only that. A contract to finally be an Hollywood star was given to you, but you refuses, Is that true?" Kimizuki ask.

"Yes, its because I need to leave Japan. I can't leave unless Yuu-chan will awake. And as for other gossips, I don't care. All I care is Yuu-chan."I said serously. Really, I don't care anything else right now. All I wanted is Yuu-chan.

"Yes Your right" Yoichi said then look at Yuu sadly. "I wonder how long is he planning on sleeping? Yoichi ask.